This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Unleashed Training spot comparisons

#1pikamemnonPosted 6/22/2013 8:29:25 AM
It is still a bit early in the updates for complete training guides but I say that it is the perfect time for some guesstimates and first impressions of the new grinding scene.

There are only a couple of ground rules for this topic:
Opinions or comments on a map are fine even if no numbers are given.
Alternatively If you would like to get more detailed then you may,
1. Mention the level range that would be best suited for a given spot.
2. Say whether it is for Close range or long distance.
3. Give the exp % gain per hour
4. Any other notes that might be important.

This listing is mostly for gathering info on maps outside of PQ's and special areas and assuming somewhat average funding. Since some locations have only been slightly adjusted, even the most minor of comments is welcomed.

-------

Just from wandering around and finishing quests, I want to point out 2 places.

Lv. 140 -150: Mp3 - I was only passing through but I saw a lot of potential with the level changes, there is a lot of bump damage though.
Lv. 140 - 150: Skele mini dungeon - Seemed better than Temple of time but I did not test it or anything.
---
"You have your invincible spell!" Kerberos - Card Captor Sakura,
El Nido Bow Master
#2TwilightRaverPosted 6/22/2013 1:31:21 PM
Twilight Perion, at least the area with the golems, seem pretty good... if you can even survive! They do about 7000 - 9000 damage to me and I'm an average funded Lv 200 Hero. But the spawn is incredible, and it's a Party Play zone.

I'm wondering if anyone here has managed to successfully party there.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#3memphisoxPosted 6/22/2013 2:28:27 PM
TwilightRaver posted...
Twilight Perion, at least the area with the golems, seem pretty good... if you can even survive! They do about 7000 - 9000 damage to me and I'm an average funded Lv 200 Hero. But the spawn is incredible, and it's a Party Play zone.

I'm wondering if anyone here has managed to successfully party there.

I was partying there right after the patch but before the RB, and It was good EXP, but a HUGE pot burner. I even saw some 15k hits on me...
---
Remember, 2 of every 3 kids are caused by accidents.
Oxachu - Level 200 I/L Mage, Oxiblah - 200 Bishop, OxiFlame - 11x F/P Mage, Oxiragon - 17x Evan
#4pikamemnon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 7:37:37 PM
I wanted to add that spots or comments from any level range are also allowed. With the demise of the Lion King and his castle, (the exp bonus anyway) I am quite interested in finding out about some of the already existing places as well.
---
El Nido Bow Master
#5FlashReturnsPosted 6/23/2013 4:00:25 AM
With the demise of LHC party play, I really dont think you can look past Evo world now at 120ish, although the Neo City questline is a great way to nab a few easy levels around then, especially if you mob well.

For the higher levels, SH/DH are still the places to be post 17x, Twilight Perion at 193 for the golems. Its insane mobbing (and unfortunately, this brings its own DC problems) but dont underestimate the pot usage; Its as savage as Skeles used to be for ranged back in the day, even with my Kaiser I was steaming though regular elixers (something like 150 in half hour)
---
You ain't a beauty, but hey you're alright...
...Oh and that's alright with me
#6GeminiDeusPosted 6/23/2013 4:48:12 AM
I tried the Golems map this morning and killed 16 of them before I disconnected. Tried again and killed another 16 before disconnecting again.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#7FlashReturnsPosted 6/23/2013 5:21:21 AM
If I stand on the middle steps and use blade burst to hit both platforms, I dc in about 5 seconds. If I hammer away with gigas while untransformed for too long in one point that DCs me too. The transformed DCs appear to have totally dried up though, I think its something to do with the self healing attacks, I dont tend to DC at all if I just assign them to a key.
---
You ain't a beauty, but hey you're alright...
...Oh and that's alright with me
#8pikamemnon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 5:37:21 AM
I will agree that Link 3 Evo world remains top tier even with the changes, although it is only good for 5 trips in a day. I cant say that it is encouraging to hear about dc'ing problems on the high level maps, hopefully Nexon will be able to do something about it in the next patch or two.

Lv. 150 ish: If you have a class that has a lot of status resist there is always the Showa bosses but its kind of funny to try to fight them now that they are at full strength. The Bodyguards seem to have about 10 frames for every one of yours. I just ran away from the Grandpa when I saw that he could use a 1/1 attack.

Has anyone gotten a good look at the changes to Masteria?
---
El Nido Bow Master
#9a5ny5Posted 6/23/2013 7:52:25 AM
shad superiority shines through at golems ahahah

can't get hit with my avoid and shadow shifter and bstep invincible frames, and even if i do get hit i only get hit with 5.5k. also soloing last map golems is the best exp possible. you get less exp in a party
#10TwilightRaverPosted 6/23/2013 8:01:37 AM
I've got a Lv 139 Kaiser and a Lv 126 Cannon Master that I want to raise. What are the best places for them?
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.