This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many billion mesos is considered 'funded'

#1TrueKuPosted 6/28/2013 1:08:10 PM
???????
---
Chief Scientician
#2Bokothechoco2Posted 6/28/2013 2:51:18 PM(edited)
About 200 I guess. Maybe a bit more.
---
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i.imgur.com/CDboQ.gif
#3HowatizerPosted 6/28/2013 3:16:34 PM
15-20 Bill is probably where you can start considering yourself "funded".
---
Truth: http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#4TwilightRaverPosted 6/28/2013 4:49:35 PM
I'd say about at least more than 900.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#5aNiceLayPosted 6/28/2013 5:47:20 PM
---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Former Head Priest of the former Church of Won
#6a5ny5Posted 6/28/2013 8:11:26 PM
a good weapon is like 10b. i'd say 100b at the minimum
#7TrueKu(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 10:25:20 PM
Talk about pay to win.
This game isn't even free.. It costs $1600 just to start with decent equips..
---
Chief Scientician
#8TwilightRaverPosted 6/28/2013 10:53:02 PM
It's pretty depressing. Especially now since bosses are tougher and the bar is set so high that if you're not hitting 50m every hit then you're weak, so you basically have to sell your house to even have a CHANCE at being okay at this game.
---
#9Toast_In_ShellPosted 6/29/2013 1:20:49 AM
TrueKu posted...
Talk about pay to win.
This game isn't even free.. It costs $1600 just to start with decent equips..

Only pay to win if you choose to, nobody is forcing you to overpay on overpowered weapons, it isn't that hard to get to level 200 even if you started with no funding, it will just take longer, yes you might actually have to work a bit harder (OH SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!) but at least you will be doing it the way the game was intended to be played.
And "decent equips"? any basic equip is "decent" overpowered is more along the lines of what you are talking about.

Anyways if you don't like it I'm sure Blizzard would be very happy for you to pay hundreds of dollars per year just for the privilege of playing their "superior" game, that game isn't even pay to win, it's overpay to even get a chance to play.

"How many billion mesos is considered 'funded'"

Zero, quit being cheap and work your way up from the bottom the way any true Mapler would, you can buy your way to the top if you want, but where's the fun in that? I've never spent a penny on this game, and I have several level 200 characters, this game is completely free, it only costs money once you decide that playing legit is too much work for you.

Honestly coming on this board I feel like I'm surrounded by children with no patience who can only play once their parents let them use their credit cards to overspend on overpowered items, otherwise they won't have "decent equips" *eyeroll
---
All Toasters Toast Ghosts!
#10TwilightRaverPosted 6/29/2013 2:37:39 AM
Okay... could you explain your processes, please? I'm a bit curious as to how you can progress in this game without spending a dime.
---