This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many billion mesos is considered 'funded'

#71azn_riza_000Posted 7/10/2013 10:42:38 AM
- Merching and bossing isn't illegitimate
- I said 4b is a nice start to funding yourself, nowhere did I say that it's enough.
- Reading is key, try again kiddo
---
Windia GMS ~ SatomiBlade 201 Hero ~
#72King_JmanPosted 7/10/2013 10:52:42 AM
azn_riza_000 posted...
- I said 4b is a nice start to funding yourself, nowhere did I say that it's enough.

- Yes, you can certainly solo empress with 4bil can't you? How hilarious.

- Moreover, using illegitimate gear, or gear gained by illegitimate means, or gear that exists as a result of illegitimate actions (which is most of the gear in the economy) makes you illegitimate.

- Oh, and please tell me about how you'll merch 100 bil legitimately. I'd love to hear it.

- You said 4b is a nice start. However, that's your opinion. It certainly isn't mines.

- Try again.
#73azn_riza_000Posted 7/10/2013 11:03:23 AM
King_Jman posted...
azn_riza_000 posted...

- Moreover, using illegitimate gear, or gear gained by illegitimate means, or gear that exists as a result of illegitimate actions (which is most of the gear in the economy) makes you illegitimate.

- Oh, and please tell me about how you'll merch 100 bil legitimately. I'd love to hear it.

- You said 4b is a nice start. However, that's your opinion. It certainly isn't mines.

- Try again.

LOL
Pretty much everyone other than you in this topic agrees that merching is a non-costly, albeit time-consuming, method of making mesos. You also disagree with the fact that events can make a lot of mesos.
Go ahead and cling to the tattered remains of your feeble argument. I'll stick with my tried and tested legitimate methods for funding myself.
---
Windia GMS ~ SatomiBlade 201 Hero ~
#74King_JmanPosted 7/10/2013 11:11:41 AM
azn_riza_000 posted...
King_Jman posted...
azn_riza_000 posted...

- Try again.

LOL
Pretty much everyone other than you in this topic agrees that merching is a non-costly, albeit time-consuming, method of making mesos. You also disagree with the fact that events can make a lot of mesos.
Go ahead and cling to the tattered remains of your feeble argument. I'll stick with my tried and tested legitimate methods for funding myself.

- As if i would care how many people on gamefaqs agree with me.

- My opinion exists whether you like it or not.

- Regardless, please continue with your method of making 4bil over some period of time as if having 4 bil is funded.
#75MezmorizorPosted 7/10/2013 4:32:40 PM(edited)
Wafles_ posted...
xLinkku posted...
Mezmorizor posted...
I miss the pre potential era :(

I think we all do

Early days of potential were the most fun, in my opinion, before it completely broke the game. Only a small handful of people before big bang had completely broken the game with potential at that point.

Meh, pre-BB post potential wasn't too bad, but really, I just miss the days where getting good exp meant burning a hole through your wallet.

Note: I didn't play a lot in the .88-BB era, so my perspective may be a bit skewed there.
---
what are "herpes"~samuelskip
#76CHS_RICHPosted 7/10/2013 5:09:59 PM
^same. You know you had it good when the biggest complaint was that they kept doing patches during the time you had your schedule 2x. And that was only for foreigners