This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many billion mesos is considered 'funded'

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. How many billion mesos is considered 'funded'
2 years ago#71
- Merching and bossing isn't illegitimate
- I said 4b is a nice start to funding yourself, nowhere did I say that it's enough.
- Reading is key, try again kiddo
---
Windia GMS ~ SatomiBlade 201 Hero ~
2 years ago#72
azn_riza_000 posted...
- I said 4b is a nice start to funding yourself, nowhere did I say that it's enough.

- Yes, you can certainly solo empress with 4bil can't you? How hilarious.

- Moreover, using illegitimate gear, or gear gained by illegitimate means, or gear that exists as a result of illegitimate actions (which is most of the gear in the economy) makes you illegitimate.

- Oh, and please tell me about how you'll merch 100 bil legitimately. I'd love to hear it.

- You said 4b is a nice start. However, that's your opinion. It certainly isn't mines.

- Try again.
2 years ago#73
King_Jman posted...
azn_riza_000 posted...

- Moreover, using illegitimate gear, or gear gained by illegitimate means, or gear that exists as a result of illegitimate actions (which is most of the gear in the economy) makes you illegitimate.

- Oh, and please tell me about how you'll merch 100 bil legitimately. I'd love to hear it.

- You said 4b is a nice start. However, that's your opinion. It certainly isn't mines.

- Try again.

LOL
Pretty much everyone other than you in this topic agrees that merching is a non-costly, albeit time-consuming, method of making mesos. You also disagree with the fact that events can make a lot of mesos.
Go ahead and cling to the tattered remains of your feeble argument. I'll stick with my tried and tested legitimate methods for funding myself.
---
Windia GMS ~ SatomiBlade 201 Hero ~
2 years ago#74
azn_riza_000 posted...
King_Jman posted...
azn_riza_000 posted...

- Try again.

LOL
Pretty much everyone other than you in this topic agrees that merching is a non-costly, albeit time-consuming, method of making mesos. You also disagree with the fact that events can make a lot of mesos.
Go ahead and cling to the tattered remains of your feeble argument. I'll stick with my tried and tested legitimate methods for funding myself.

- As if i would care how many people on gamefaqs agree with me.

- My opinion exists whether you like it or not.

- Regardless, please continue with your method of making 4bil over some period of time as if having 4 bil is funded.
2 years ago#75
Wafles_ posted...
xLinkku posted...
Mezmorizor posted...
I miss the pre potential era :(

I think we all do

Early days of potential were the most fun, in my opinion, before it completely broke the game. Only a small handful of people before big bang had completely broken the game with potential at that point.

Meh, pre-BB post potential wasn't too bad, but really, I just miss the days where getting good exp meant burning a hole through your wallet.

Note: I didn't play a lot in the .88-BB era, so my perspective may be a bit skewed there.
---
what are "herpes"~samuelskip
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#76
^same. You know you had it good when the biggest complaint was that they kept doing patches during the time you had your schedule 2x. And that was only for foreigners
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. How many billion mesos is considered 'funded'

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived