This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

2013 Evo Ring Is Tradable

#11FlashReturnsPosted 7/13/2013 11:55:33 PM
Theyve cocked this event up, any ring that got made tradeable yesterday is now un upgradeable, including the rings where you have missed out on the one day that you are meant to be able to offset with today's grace day.

gg nexon
---
You ain't a beauty, but hey you're alright...
...Oh and that's alright with me
#12FolkenRawrPosted 7/14/2013 12:01:00 AM
I missed a day, so right now my Ring is +10, but tradeable, but it's telling me I cannot upgrade it further or get the stamp or anything. Isn't the ring supposed to go upto 11?
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.
#13basakboy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 12:20:33 AM(edited)
up to grade 11. but as mentioned, nexon cooked this event. seems that there's no grace day after all. nexon should not have made the rings tradable on the 11th day but on the 12th day.

I think you can still get absolute ring but less one upgrade and other rewards based on the criteria.
---
I am not afraid of work. I can stand around and watch people do it all day long without being the least bit frightened.
#14basakboy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 2:27:07 AM(edited)
this one is in the official forum:

put your level 10 ring in storage, and get a new ring and evolve that one, then throw it away and get your level 10 ring back out of storage. This will at least give you the stamp for today in the event log. When I did this I spoke to Gaga and he said "You've already upgraded the ring to level 11." So the system (gaga) think you have a level 11 ring because you have 11 stamps.

I think as long as you have 31-33 stamps you can trade in your 2013 Evolving Rings in for the Absolute ring.

from another poster:

To even increase the uncertainty more: if you miss 1 day that is yesterday, you can upgrade your ring to +11 tradable normally. But if you miss 1 day that is not yesterday, welcome to the Nexon'd club
---
I am not afraid of work. I can stand around and watch people do it all day long without being the least bit frightened.
#15basakboy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 2:24:31 AM(edited)
another post in the official forum:

I don't think that it's dependent on having all 3 rings fully upgraded, as that would throw off all the other prizes you get for having the stamps. You get the rewards for the days you participated in:

1-10 stamped days Absolute Ringer Medal
11-20 stamped days Absolute Ring Shoulder Decoration
21-30 stamped days Absolute Ring Chair
31-33 stamped days Absolute Ring & All Previous Rewards

If you need today's stamp just put your tradable ring in storage and get a new one, upgrade that one for the stamp, and then just toss it out, and get your tradable ring out of storage for personal use until the end of the event.

I did this and Gaga tells me that my ring has been upgraded to 11 (even though its only +10)

from another:

But why do you need a "perfect" ring, if in the end they get traded in for the Absolute ring? The whole goal is to get the Final Absolute Ring right?

---
#16HsdaPosted 7/14/2013 3:57:05 AM
basakboy posted...
But why do you need a "perfect" ring, if in the end they get traded in for the Absolute ring? The whole goal is to get the Final Absolute Ring right?

Whether or not we'll get a perfect Absolute Ring isn't clear. If we get a diminished one for using an imperfect ring, that will be quite an annoyance. Nexon's always shoddy with this stuff.

Beyond that, it makes this
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/events/in-progress/00Gvh/
You can keep track of your progress by speaking to Gaga and selecting "Check your event list". This will bring up the event window to see your progress. There are 12 days per phase you can check-in on, so if you miss a day, no sweat!

Into a flat-out lie.
---
Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish that man would go away.
#17basakboy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 5:46:33 AM
at the bottom of your link:

"at least 31 Days:

You can exchange your three 2013 Evolving Ring rings for an Absolute Ring. You'll also receive the Absolute chair, shoulder accessory, and medal."

then a picture of a perfect absolute ring with complete stats totaling the stats of the 3 rings.
---
#18TwilightRaverPosted 7/14/2013 6:05:38 AM
I MISSED ONE DAY ON TWO CHARACTERS AND NOW GAGA'S TRIPPING ME.

No Absolute Ring for me, then...?
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#19basakboy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 6:33:01 AM
you still have chances to get two. read post directly above.
---
#20pikamemnonPosted 7/14/2013 9:37:15 AM
Stupit Gaga!

At least I made it to +10..
---
"You have your invincible spell!" Kerberos - Card Captor Sakura,
El Nido Bow Master