This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is there a way to get rid of Cash Shop outfits?

#1EndgamePosted 9/9/2013 8:19:30 AM
that Cassandra's Makeover event gave me some permanent cash shop items I have no intention of ever using.....

possible to get rid of them?
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#2ZeekfoxPosted 9/9/2013 9:30:20 AM
Henesys Recycle Bin thing.
---
*swishes his red foxie tail*
Elevator Action is the best type of action.
#3Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 11:10:54 AM
says I don't have anything for it
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#4GeminiDeusPosted 9/9/2013 12:52:17 PM(edited)
Put them into your Cash Shop inventory and let them stay there until they expire. Your Cash Shop inventory is limitless.

The permanent equipment still applies. You could also try selling them.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#5DeadlyCombozPosted 9/9/2013 1:38:23 PM
It's impossible to get rid of the permanent NX, nor is it possible to even sell them.

Just leave them in your Cash Shop's inventory if you don't have enough space in your Equip tab.
#6Bokothechoco2Posted 9/10/2013 5:07:04 AM
And if your cash shop inventory is full, dump them on a new character and delete it. I think you can do that anyway...
---
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i.imgur.com/CDboQ.gif
#7DeadlyCombozPosted 9/11/2013 5:46:59 PM
Bokothechoco2 posted...
And if your cash shop inventory is full, dump them on a new character and delete it. I think you can do that anyway...

It doesn't work, at least for Adventurers (since they all share CS inventory). Haven't tried it on other classes.
#8Bokothechoco2Posted 9/11/2013 7:23:04 PM
It doesn't work, at least for Adventurers (since they all share CS inventory). Haven't tried it on other classes.

I think you mean it would only work for adventurers. You take the stuff out of the CS on some level 1 character and then delete him. But yeah, I forgot about cash shops not sharing for other classes.
---
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i.imgur.com/CDboQ.gif
#9DeadlyCombozPosted 9/12/2013 1:25:00 PM
Bokothechoco2 posted...

I think you mean it would only work for adventurers. You take the stuff out of the CS on some level 1 character and then delete him. But yeah, I forgot about cash shops not sharing for other classes.

Right, I need to lay down and rest. LOL.