This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Demon Avenger topic!

#1Thekiller37Posted 9/10/2013 1:14:07 PM
I've got mine up to 131 now, and I just upgraded the limit of overwhelming power to 30 now. I'm pretty sure I bought up all of the overwhelming power 30 mastery books from the fm(scania) so sorry if no one can find any! They kept failing for me -_-
---
Head of the Benevolent Church of the 3-13 Archer. "I'm the stripper your husband hired." ~anonymous.
3DS FC: 0232-8097-9642
#2basakboyPosted 9/10/2013 7:30:08 PM
ah, what's that again?
---
I am not afraid of work. I can stand around and watch people do it all day long without being the least bit frightened.
#3ZeekfoxPosted 9/10/2013 9:17:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Thekiller37(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 10:04:47 AM
Woah so many posts! Amazing contributions!

-_- man it's dead here
---
Head of the Benevolent Church of the 3-13 Archer. "I'm the stripper your husband hired." ~anonymous.
#5GeminiDeusPosted 9/11/2013 12:49:33 PM
Thekiller37 posted...

-_- man it's dead here

I'm not exactly sure what you were expecting. Your opening post was only about how you bought "all" the Overwhelming Power 30 books in Scania and you didn't specify that you wanted a discussion about Demon Avenger. But yes, this board is quite dead, regardless. Perhaps you should make a topic on the official MapleStory forums or BasilMarket for what you wish to discuss.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#6memphisoxPosted 9/11/2013 3:39:11 PM
Most people didnt like DAs and only got them to level 120 for link skills. There really much else to say about them....
---
Remember, 2 of every 3 kids are caused by accidents.
Oxachu - Level 200 I/L Mage, Oxiblah - 200 Bishop, OxiFlame - 11x F/P Mage, Oxiragon - 17x Evan
#7JaysNewArcadePosted 9/12/2013 12:31:35 PM
GeminiDeus posted...
Perhaps you should make a topic on the official MapleStory forums

To be clear: She forgot to mention that this is only if you wish to gouge your own eyes out so that you may cease being assaulted by the vicious stupidity that lurks there.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cRLu1o7.png
http://i.imgur.com/R1G59YO.png
#8JaysNewArcadePosted 9/12/2013 12:36:51 PM
EDIT: Also I agree with the other guy.

I was actually going to make it my main but it's just not that fun, not even as fun as DS (my current main) who have less skills to make use of. Also casting a billion buffs just to get ready to attack is irritating as **** since there's no.. "play" involved in overpower or whatever it's called (just keep slashing that air, man!). It's also not so fun on bosses who enjoy making use of dispel.

That and their gear is still expensive.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cRLu1o7.png
http://i.imgur.com/R1G59YO.png
#9AnimaIPosted 9/12/2013 1:57:11 PM
Love my DA, making it my main. Level 164 right now, can't wait for thousand swords at 170. Still haven't bought any skill books, waiting for prices to drop.
---
You might be a king or a street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
#10Thekiller37(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 5:37:27 PM
GeminiDeus posted...
Thekiller37 posted...

-_- man it's dead here

I'm not exactly sure what you were expecting. Your opening post was only about how you bought "all" the Overwhelming Power 30 books in Scania and you didn't specify that you wanted a discussion about Demon Avenger. But yes, this board is quite dead, regardless. Perhaps you should make a topic on the official MapleStory forums or BasilMarket for what you wish to discuss.

I made the topic title with the implication that this was a demon avenger discussion topic. Avoid the quotes as well, I'm not a fan of them >_> I said all because for the next couple of says I couldn't find any more in the market, I'm sure there are plenty now. The remark about the books were to get a discussion going. Id like to avoid maple or basil.
---