This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Starting again after...seven or six year hiatus.

#1C_T_T_EPosted 3/2/2014 10:57:52 PM
Hey guys, I'm kinda interested in this game again. I remember back then when Tiger was rank one for being highest level. I stopped playing when Lego town and the under water town was introduce. I was in Khaina(?) but lost my info so I'll start fresh.

Any recommendation for which class to choose? I don't have any starting funds but that'll make it fun and challenging so I'll enjoy it. Also which server?

Also I remember sleepywood.net or hiddenstreet.com were the top go to sites for guides and monster descriptions on item drops and health/exp ratio. What's the site(s) now for tips and tricks?
---
Woops
#2basakboyPosted 3/2/2014 11:56:57 PM
create a character that doesn't need mastery books.

consult this: http://ayumilove.net/best-maplestory-training-spots-guide-v3/
---
I am not afraid of work. I can stand around and watch people do it all day long without being the least bit frightened.
#3MegaSlushPosted 3/3/2014 1:38:58 AM
I'd start with a Cygnus Knight. They don't need books, and if you don't like them, you'll at least have Cygnus Blessing for the rest of your characters.

I started my account with a WB. Seems fun, but archers aren't really my type.
Trying a thunder breaker now (as a main character). Seems fun, but training in 3rd job is hell.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. aka Snack.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1