Starting again after...seven or six year hiatus.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Starting again after...seven or six year hiatus.

User Info: C_T_T_E

C_T_T_E
2 years ago#1
Hey guys, I'm kinda interested in this game again. I remember back then when Tiger was rank one for being highest level. I stopped playing when Lego town and the under water town was introduce. I was in Khaina(?) but lost my info so I'll start fresh.

Any recommendation for which class to choose? I don't have any starting funds but that'll make it fun and challenging so I'll enjoy it. Also which server?

Also I remember sleepywood.net or hiddenstreet.com were the top go to sites for guides and monster descriptions on item drops and health/exp ratio. What's the site(s) now for tips and tricks?
Woops

User Info: basakboy

basakboy
2 years ago#2
create a character that doesn't need mastery books.

consult this: http://ayumilove.net/best-maplestory-training-spots-guide-v3/
I am not afraid of work. I can stand around and watch people do it all day long without being the least bit frightened.

User Info: MegaSlush

MegaSlush
2 years ago#3
I'd start with a Cygnus Knight. They don't need books, and if you don't like them, you'll at least have Cygnus Blessing for the rest of your characters.

I started my account with a WB. Seems fun, but archers aren't really my type.
Trying a thunder breaker now (as a main character). Seems fun, but training in 3rd job is hell.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. aka Snack.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Starting again after...seven or six year hiatus.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived