This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

R> Friends in Bera - anyone remember me?

#1LoquaciousPosted 3/3/2014 6:12:56 PM
Hi friends. I can't say that I'm proud to be back, but I have been incredibly bored so I figured I'd check out an old game that consumed most of my adolescent years. Obviously, it's progressed so much that it is literally a different game from 2007-2008, but I'm hoping I can still manage to find some old friends (and new friends) who still play.

Some background to who I am: I was originally TechnoDigit on sw.net. I managed the Z-Schedule for Bera for most of 2007-2008. I quit soon after the Aran classes were introduced as I was pending graduating high school. Guilds I remember being in for either long-term or temporary were: Templars, Bedlam, Proxy, Momentum, Vive, and Vanquish. My old characters (Misutaa/Gestures/Solitarily) have either been deleted, forgotten, or in a different server. I figured I'd just start fresh with a new character back in my home server of Bera.

I play early afternoons to late nights. I'm also looking for a guild who is very active in the afternoon and the late nights (practically nocturnal).

Feel free to just add me and let me know you're from gfaqs. My ign is Missuta.

If you recognize me, but you don't play anymore. Say hi! I miss you guys.

TL;DR: Need friends in Bera. Looking for an active, friendly, older guild. IGN is Missuta.
---
Hi, I'm Jae.
I quit most games, but LoL is my guilty indulgence.
#2Crono exePosted 3/3/2014 8:31:44 PM
Dunno if you recognize me but I'm pretty sure we were at least acquaintances from back in the day, if not buddies. My IGNs where Gabysha and Cronoiogic, you can look Cronoiogic up in the rankings and see if it triggers any memories.

I quit just like you and came back this year but in Nova where I play with some real life friends and just casual play, I simply do not have time as the old days.
---
I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
#3Loquacious(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 9:06:00 PM
Crono!!! I remember you. I hope all has been well - too bad it wasn't on Bera though! Wah. :(
---
Hi, I'm Jae.
#4FolkenRawrPosted 3/4/2014 12:49:36 PM
I remember you, though I moved to Windia ages ago...and now I don't ever play due to D3 being substantially more fun.
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.
#5Loquacious(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 6:39:45 PM
FolkenRawr posted...
I remember you, though I moved to Windia ages ago...and now I don't ever play due to D3 being substantially more fun.

Forgive me for forgetting your IGN. I only remember maybe maybe... three people by their gfaqs-tags. What was your IGN?
---
Hi, I'm Jae.
#6CerraDawnPosted 3/4/2014 10:36:22 PM
Hi Jae!
---
El Nido - CuiePatootie
The name's Dennis
#7CerraDawnPosted 3/4/2014 10:39:48 PM
also, Folken is Justin. I can't remember any of his IGNs at the moment.
---
El Nido - CuiePatootie
The name's Dennis
#8Loquacious(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 2:09:26 AM
CerraDawn posted...
Hi Jae!

HI! Which Dennis is this? Bedlam Dennis...?

As for Justin... I can't remember... lol hopefully igns help.
---
Hi, I'm Jae.
#9FolkenRawrPosted 3/5/2014 2:46:28 AM
I character hopped a lot. Also doesn't help that you were probably already gone by the time I suicided my original GFAQs account, Omegaboy.

I do remember two of my igns on Bera were LtClHughes followed by BrGnHughes >_>
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.
#10Loquacious(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 1:47:57 PM
FolkenRawr posted...
I character hopped a lot. Also doesn't help that you were probably already gone by the time I suicided my original GFAQs account, Omegaboy.

I do remember two of my igns on Bera were LtClHughes followed by BrGnHughes >_>

I remember you by LtClHughes and your original gfaqs account! HELLO AGAIN! It's nice seeing some old faces. :)
---
Hi, I'm Jae.