This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hey remember when omgairshot said...

#21saucejePosted 8/9/2014 8:17:18 AMmessage detail
oh god Gthunder
---
"I like the missionary position: standing in a cook pot in a safari suit,
looking towards Africa. Is that too much to ask for?"
#22KaosMKVIIIPosted 8/9/2014 9:51:54 AMmessage detail
^TOPIC^
---
WoW - Bleeding Hollow - Horde
#23SilentNinjaKijPosted 8/9/2014 11:39:43 AMmessage detail
Crono exe posted...
http://oi62.tinypic.com/156zgc6.jpg

In the pic the last topic captured:

"With 2x is it possible to make it from lvl 56-70 in 30 days"

The days of Hard Grinding

---
----
#24CHS_RICHPosted 8/9/2014 2:56:47 PMmessage detail
SilentNinjaKij posted...
Crono exe posted...
http://oi62.tinypic.com/156zgc6.jpg

In the pic the last topic captured:

"With 2x is it possible to make it from lvl 56-70 in 30 days"

The days of Hard Grinding

---
----

Saw my username in that pic. When was that?
And God don't remind me of the grind back then. I remember developing carpal tunnel from back then
#25saLUEtesPosted 8/10/2014 7:01:55 PMmessage detail
FamedMimicGogo posted...
It looks really weird when that account suddenly becomes active after a couple months of no activity to suddenly post in this topic.

But you also claimed not to be that McDiddy guy either.

I was browsing and by chance saw my name - his post was made almost a week earlier. I'd otherwise ignore it but I couldn't help but ask what this damning proof was (particularly interesting because I know it's not true). Pretty clear now that there is none, and he was just doing the usual of feigning knowledge in the hope that people will believe it and they just might respect him.
---
One of the rational heads of the MapleStory board
Logic, Fairness and Impartiality
#26HowatizerPosted 8/11/2014 10:45:26 AMmessage detail
saLUEtes posted...
FamedMimicGogo posted...
It looks really weird when that account suddenly becomes active after a couple months of no activity to suddenly post in this topic.

But you also claimed not to be that McDiddy guy either.

I was browsing and by chance saw my name - his post was made almost a week earlier. I'd otherwise ignore it but I couldn't help but ask what this damning proof was (particularly interesting because I know it's not true). Pretty clear now that there is none, and he was just doing the usual of feigning knowledge in the hope that people will believe it and they just might respect him.

Ha ha wow, "When in doubt, grasp at straws!" should be your new sig.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#27Omnipotent_JmanPosted 8/11/2014 3:13:23 PMmessage detail
Howatizer posted...
saLUEtes posted...
Howatizer posted...
Just for anyone who didn't/doesn't know...

Omgairshot was really Saluetes alt

Credit goes to Kuri though as he was the one who connected the dots and found the evidence awhile back.

Yeah no, you're wrong. Why would I ever have needed an alt on this board?

Looks like your solid detective work was for nothing, Kuri (whoever you are). I'd love to see this evidence though!

Thought it would bring you out of the woodwork.

I'd love to sit here and have a lovely chat over this, but there really is no point. I saw what I needed to see and whether or not anyone here believes what I posted I honestly don't care.

Omgairshot=Saluetes

This is certain, if you don't believe it then that is your prerogative.

- Hmm, do you have any proof of this? Or should I just disregard your claim?
#28HowatizerPosted 8/11/2014 3:29:59 PMmessage detail
Omnipotent_Jman posted...

I think you missed this part.

If Kuri wants to elaborate then he can. Whom believes the claim? ... my care cup is completely empty. The dots were connected awhile back, just figured since the subject of Omgairshot came up I would throw it out there.

Bonus: Saluetes at one point was also a shared account by a few users, very likey not shared for a long time though.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#29KaosMKVIIIPosted 8/11/2014 3:34:57 PMmessage detail
Howatizer posted...
Omnipotent_Jman posted...

I think you missed this part.

If Kuri wants to elaborate then he can. Whom believes the claim? ... my care cup is completely empty. The dots were connected awhile back, just figured since the subject of Omgairshot came up I would throw it out there.

Bonus: Saluetes at one point was also a shared account by a few users, very likey not shared for a long time though.

yeah by you because i said so earlier but both sal and you completely ignored me, and of course no one has to see the proof m i rite
---
WoW - Bleeding Hollow - Horde
#30HowatizerPosted 8/11/2014 3:41:08 PMmessage detail
Not sure why people are getting riled up... anything I posted can be completely disregarded if you don't believe it and think it is hogwash. I don't mind really.
---