This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hey remember when omgairshot said...

#31saLUEtesPosted 8/11/2014 6:10:21 PMmessage detail(edited)
Omnipotent_Jman posted...
- Hmm, do you have any proof of this? Or should I just disregard your claim?

Of course he doesn't.

The only mystery is the reason behind his stories - is it because he's daft enough to believe anything that's told to him, or is it because he wants some attention badly and thinks that gossiping about a board legend might bring it to him.

I should probably add that I think it's the latter.
---
One of the rational heads of the MapleStory board
Logic, Fairness and Impartiality
#32HowatizerPosted 8/12/2014 9:31:24 AMmessage detail
Did you just equate yourself to a "board legend"?

Well I guess that would be true now if we were speaking in terms of ego.

In the end I am just glad I could bring you out of retirement after such a time you account was inactive.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#33saLUEtesPosted 8/12/2014 7:04:51 PMmessage detail
As flattering as it is that me typing out a few posts is a personal achievement for you, having it happen at the expense of your reputation doesn't seem ideal to me. I guess I am a very different person though.
---
#34Omnipotent_JmanPosted 8/12/2014 8:51:46 PMmessage detail
Howatizer posted...
Omnipotent_Jman posted...
This is certain, if you don't believe it then that is your prerogative.

I think you missed this part.

This is certain, if you don't believe it then that is your prerogative.

If Kuri wants to elaborate then he can. Whom believes the claim? ... my care cup is completely empty. The dots were connected awhile back, just figured since the subject of Omgairshot came up I would throw it out there.

Bonus: Saluetes at one point was also a shared account by a few users, very likey not shared for a long time though.

- I missed the part in which he claimed that something was certain?

- While you're pointing out parts that you believed I missed, please point out his proof for his claim if it exists at all.

- Moreover, do you have proof of the claim that you made in the "bonus" section of your post?
#35HowatizerPosted 8/12/2014 8:58:32 PMmessage detail
You missed the point of my comment, but that is ok. To be honest I am very happy you're a very different person, the way I have seen you treat posters on this board over the years is far from something I would consider legendary.

I am not sure how relating the truth would be damaging to my "reputation" on a nigh dead board. I could see how certain people would not approve of me not being forthcoming with what I saw awhile back that made me post what I did.

If I was to be completely honest here, I was mildly surprised you actually posted in this topic, but I was very surprised you posted more then once.

Still interesting how your inactive account became active again very shortly after I posted in this topic though. What a coincidence!
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#36bast999(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 4:52:38 AMmessage detail
SilentNinjaKij posted...
Crono exe posted...
http://oi62.tinypic.com/156zgc6.jpg

In the pic the last topic captured:

"With 2x is it possible to make it from lvl 56-70 in 30 days"

The days of Hard Grinding

---
----

Today:

"With 2x is it possible to make it from lvl 200-250 in 30 days"

answer is yes, because they don't even let you have 2x after lvl 200 anyway LOL.
---
Official "always gets less than 10 posts in his topics and has a 90% topic kill rate" of the League of Legends board
#37JitterinPosted 8/13/2014 10:55:07 AMmessage detail
lol I don't know what the big deal is

why bother proving that saluetes and omgairshot are the same person? Shouldn't it be obvious they have the same personalities, shouldn't it be obvious that they've both been trolling these boards for years using the same tactics?

Whether they're the same person or not doesn't matter, the fact is that they're the same *type* of person, and that type of person is the type that eats boogers, trips people as they're walking by on the bus, beats their girlfriends and leaves their trash wherever they please.

This can be thought of pretty simply

saluetes + omgairshot = x or saluetes + omgairshot = x+x

x stands for "Loser who spends all his time trolling GameFAQs boards"

See the point, guys?

It's either one loser, or two losers.

and it's always a whole lot of fail.
---
`-`
#38saLUEtesPosted 8/13/2014 4:25:17 PMmessage detail
Jitterin posted...

Ah, there it is.

"When I said they were the same person, I didn't mean they were the SAME person, I meant they were the same TYPE of person! Duh!"
---
#39Omnipotent_JmanPosted 8/13/2014 10:37:04 PMmessage detail
Jitterin posted...
lol I don't know what the big deal is

why bother proving that saluetes and omgairshot are the same person? Shouldn't it be obvious they have the same personalities, shouldn't it be obvious that they've both been trolling these boards for years using the same tactics?

Whether they're the same person or not doesn't matter, the fact is that they're the same *type* of person, and that type of person is the type that eats boogers, trips people as they're walking by on the bus, beats their girlfriends and leaves their trash wherever they please.

This can be thought of pretty simply

saluetes + omgairshot = x or saluetes + omgairshot = x+x

x stands for "Loser who spends all his time trolling GameFAQs boards"

See the point, guys?

It's either one loser, or two losers.

and it's always a whole lot of fail.

- Which is still an opinion....

- So you went from not proving a claim, to posting an opinion?

- Job well done.
#40saLUEtesPosted 8/14/2014 2:20:47 AMmessage detail
A round of applause for Howatiser and his top detective, Jitterin!
---