This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hey remember when omgairshot said...

#41KaosMKVIIIPosted 8/14/2014 3:20:57 PM
oh boy
---
WoW - Bleeding Hollow - Horde
#42HowatizerPosted 8/16/2014 12:10:47 AM
*Howatizer
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#43MezmorizorPosted 8/16/2014 10:11:17 AM
KaosMKVIII posted...
Howatizer posted...
Omnipotent_Jman posted...
This is certain, if you don't believe it then that is your prerogative.

I think you missed this part.

If Kuri wants to elaborate then he can. Whom believes the claim? ... my care cup is completely empty. The dots were connected awhile back, just figured since the subject of Omgairshot came up I would throw it out there.

Bonus: Saluetes at one point was also a shared account by a few users, very likey not shared for a long time though.

yeah by you because i said so earlier but both sal and you completely ignored me, and of course no one has to see the proof m i rite

super srs response:
The account is called saLUEtes. Not exactly hard to figure out who was originally behind it >_>
---
what are "herpes"~samuelskip
#44HowatizerPosted 8/17/2014 7:47:57 PM
If it needs to be said, Jittern isn't Kuri. I realized there might be some confusion based on a few comments made in this thread.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#45FlashReturnsPosted 8/18/2014 2:45:10 AM
Cant believe people are still going for this schtick.
---
You ain't a beauty, but hey you're alright...
...Oh and that's alright with me
#46KaosMKVIIIPosted 8/18/2014 10:10:31 AM
Mezmorizor posted...
KaosMKVIII posted...
Howatizer posted...
Omnipotent_Jman posted...

I think you missed this part.

If Kuri wants to elaborate then he can. Whom believes the claim? ... my care cup is completely empty. The dots were connected awhile back, just figured since the subject of Omgairshot came up I would throw it out there.

Bonus: Saluetes at one point was also a shared account by a few users, very likey not shared for a long time though.

yeah by you because i said so earlier but both sal and you completely ignored me, and of course no one has to see the proof m i rite

super srs response:
The account is called saLUEtes. Not exactly hard to figure out who was originally behind it >_>

unless you mean an entire board, i have no idea what you could be referring to.
---
WoW - Bleeding Hollow - Horde
#47k darkfirePosted 8/18/2014 10:57:26 AM
LUE was not behind saluetes. I know sally was really nklr.
#48saLUEtesPosted 8/18/2014 2:06:22 PM
Another of Howatizer's top detectives weighs in with an interesting theory.

You wouldn't still be holding a grudge because I exposed you trying to impress that random girl by telling her that you got sued for 500k and lost your computer because you played a private server, right?
---
One of the rational heads of the MapleStory board
Logic, Fairness and Impartiality
#49k darkfirePosted 8/18/2014 2:10:53 PM
yeah good times. I miss those days. I'm shocked you can remember that, it's been like what 5-6 years or something? What you got a photo-camera in your head?
#50HowatizerPosted 8/18/2014 3:34:05 PM
k darkfire posted...
yeah good times. I miss those days. I'm shocked you can remember that, it's been like what 5-6 years or something? What you got a photo-camera in your head?

I like how he accuses you of holding a grudge in this instance, when it has been him to bring that whole private server thing over and over anytime you two have posted in the same topic.

Jittern and Darkfire have no association with me, yet are being called "my" detectives. The difference here is that all I have done is tell the truth, while Sal attempts to deflect with fallacies that are untrue.

Let's keep it rolling, best topic on this board in a long time.
---