This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hey remember when omgairshot said...

#51k darkfirePosted 8/18/2014 5:23:25 PMmessage detail
What private server? I honestly don't remember half the **** I said here. **** i can't even remember what day it is.This topic is literally the only thing keeping this board from fading into oblivion.
#52KaosMKVIIIPosted 8/18/2014 7:05:24 PMmessage detail
yeah now we need whatshisname to come back... logan... always argued with sal... wasn't his username xiogenesis or something?
---
WoW - Bleeding Hollow - Horde
#53k darkfirePosted 8/18/2014 7:08:45 PMmessage detail
Xio, xio, xio, I remember that name, but, who was he?
#54KaosMKVIIIPosted 8/18/2014 7:10:41 PMmessage detail
well, i remember talking to him on steam a bit. his name was logan, i think. and he always argued with saluetes. like anytime sal posted, he would take the bait
---
#55Crono exePosted 8/18/2014 10:13:55 PMmessage detail
KaosMKVIII posted...
yeah now we need whatshisname to come back... logan... always argued with sal... wasn't his username xiogenesis or something?

Wasn't it yami logan?

Hey SaLUEtes do you have any dirt on me I'm curious after all these years. I don't understand how people let this get to their head and get all serious about this haha.
---
I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
#56KaosMKVIIIPosted 8/19/2014 12:54:16 PMmessage detail
Crono exe posted...
KaosMKVIII posted...

Wasn't it yami logan?

Hey SaLUEtes do you have any dirt on me I'm curious after all these years. I don't understand how people let this get to their head and get all serious about this haha.

It was close to that yeah, he had a couple of accounts.
---
#57bast999(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2014 7:48:29 PMmessage detail(edited)
Hey k darkfire

If we threw saLUEtes, Howatizer, Jitterin, and sauceje into Other Titles, how long do think they can last against Joni and his alts, SRX and his alts, NME's alts, Bako and his alts, FSA's alts, etc until they ragequit?

Pretty sure the dudes from OT are on another level from this rabble. This topic's argument takes me back to the days of 2008 when this board had huge arguments about trivial nonsense like "this obviously false claim is false" or "you're an alt" all the time, yet this is baby tier compared to the **** that goes on in OT when you post there with a lurking account.

I already left the board because those dudes show no mercy, just like the GameFAQs Runescape board and their trolls/vets.
---
Official "always gets less than 10 posts in his topics and has a 90% topic kill rate" of the League of Legends board
#58KaosMKVIIIPosted 8/26/2014 11:39:50 PMmessage detail
what is ot
---
FFXIV - Aether - Mateus - 50 BLM
People who want to watch this number go up: 0
#59FlashReturnsPosted 8/27/2014 8:35:45 AMmessage detail
None of you have got a patch on Izual from 313/CE. Has had literally thousands down the years, has entirely seperate life stories to go with them too, on top of the legions of obvious ones all trolling like mad in unison.

Its good fun.
---
You ain't a beauty, but hey you're alright...
...Oh and that's alright with me
#60saLUEtesPosted 8/28/2014 7:05:41 AMmessage detail
I don't even understand why anyone would need to have an alt account. It's not as if I'm afraid of saying things for fear of backlash, nor did I ever need to manufacture support for anything I said, so anyone claiming otherwise really hasn't thought it through.
---
One of the rational heads of the MapleStory board
Logic, Fairness and Impartiality