Can someone help me out with getting started again? (Windia)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Can someone help me out with getting started again? (Windia)
2 years ago#1
Hi guys,

I recently started playing again and have only like 5 mil mesos to my name and nothing to sell for quick cash, so I'm going to make a Wind Archer. The thing is, I want to play it to a decently high level and won't be able to afford empress equips. What I do have, however, is a 5 set of clean pirate empress (hat, overall, gloves, boots, gun and/or soul shooter) that I would like to trade this for clean archer empress (hat, overall, boots, gloves, bow).

(I realize this is the wrong board for this, but it's been 5 months since anyone made a topic on the trade boards and about 8 months since anyone has replied to a topic on the trade boards)

If anyone can help me out, it would be wonderful! (pirate stuff is a bit more expensive in windia it seems, so you could even stand to profit from your generosity a bit if you have a shop permit and some patience)

My main's ign is WildxEna, but I have a lot of characters, so replying here is the best way to contact me.
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece
2 years ago#2
alternatively: grind and fight elites for cubic/chaos blades, and golden hammers and sell those.
WoW - Bleeding Hollow - Horde
2 years ago#3
Thanks Kaos, I didn't know about the elites when I made the post. I was still reading up on all the changes. I managed to find a hammer on like my 3rd elite kill and sold it for the money I needed since archer emp crashed to like 3 mil in Windia's FM
2 years ago#4
Oh if you still need Archer stuff I could give it to you for free o-o
Windia GMS ~ SatomiBlade - 210 Paladin ~ Riaaz - 205 Xenon ~
2 years ago#5
xbombr posted...
Thanks Kaos, I didn't know about the elites when I made the post. I was still reading up on all the changes. I managed to find a hammer on like my 3rd elite kill and sold it for the money I needed since archer emp crashed to like 3 mil in Windia's FM

no problem, they seem to have a high drop rate for in demand items.
WoW - Bleeding Hollow - Horde
2 years ago#6
Add OnePoundCoin, do the account buddy thing.
You ain't a beauty, but hey you're alright...
...Oh and that's alright with me
2 years ago#7
^... do=to*

Flash committed a typo 0_0

*the world crumbles*

---
----
2 years ago#8
SilentNinjaKij posted...
^... do=to*

Flash committed a typo 0_0

*the world crumbles*

---
----

Either way is actually correct. He was asking me to use the account buddy system by saying "do the account buddy thing" whereas your correction just implies that I add him to the account buddy list.

Which I will be adding him :)
2 years ago#9
He is kool dude, no better friend really

---
----
2 years ago#10
If you still play, you can add me. My IGN is BaLiyhoo. I can't really help you out financially but I just re-started too and would like someone to quest with and stuff.
Tessa
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Can someone help me out with getting started again? (Windia)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived