This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can someone help me out with getting started again? (Windia)

#1xbombrPosted 7/31/2014 2:30:18 PM(edited)
Hi guys,

I recently started playing again and have only like 5 mil mesos to my name and nothing to sell for quick cash, so I'm going to make a Wind Archer. The thing is, I want to play it to a decently high level and won't be able to afford empress equips. What I do have, however, is a 5 set of clean pirate empress (hat, overall, gloves, boots, gun and/or soul shooter) that I would like to trade this for clean archer empress (hat, overall, boots, gloves, bow).

(I realize this is the wrong board for this, but it's been 5 months since anyone made a topic on the trade boards and about 8 months since anyone has replied to a topic on the trade boards)

If anyone can help me out, it would be wonderful! (pirate stuff is a bit more expensive in windia it seems, so you could even stand to profit from your generosity a bit if you have a shop permit and some patience)

My main's ign is WildxEna, but I have a lot of characters, so replying here is the best way to contact me.
---
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece
#2KaosMKVIIIPosted 7/31/2014 3:42:36 PM
alternatively: grind and fight elites for cubic/chaos blades, and golden hammers and sell those.
---
WoW - Bleeding Hollow - Horde
#3xbombr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 7:22:13 PM
Thanks Kaos, I didn't know about the elites when I made the post. I was still reading up on all the changes. I managed to find a hammer on like my 3rd elite kill and sold it for the money I needed since archer emp crashed to like 3 mil in Windia's FM
---
#4azn_riza_000Posted 7/31/2014 8:37:05 PM
Oh if you still need Archer stuff I could give it to you for free o-o
---
Windia GMS ~ SatomiBlade - 210 Paladin ~ Riaaz - 205 Xenon ~
#5KaosMKVIIIPosted 8/1/2014 3:58:52 PM
xbombr posted...
Thanks Kaos, I didn't know about the elites when I made the post. I was still reading up on all the changes. I managed to find a hammer on like my 3rd elite kill and sold it for the money I needed since archer emp crashed to like 3 mil in Windia's FM

no problem, they seem to have a high drop rate for in demand items.
---
WoW - Bleeding Hollow - Horde
#6FlashReturnsPosted 8/6/2014 1:01:37 PM
Add OnePoundCoin, do the account buddy thing.
---
You ain't a beauty, but hey you're alright...
...Oh and that's alright with me
#7SilentNinjaKijPosted 8/10/2014 9:23:17 AM
^... do=to*

Flash committed a typo 0_0

*the world crumbles*

---
----
#8xbombr(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 5:59:45 PM
SilentNinjaKij posted...
^... do=to*

Flash committed a typo 0_0

*the world crumbles*

---
----

Either way is actually correct. He was asking me to use the account buddy system by saying "do the account buddy thing" whereas your correction just implies that I add him to the account buddy list.

Which I will be adding him :)
---
#9SilentNinjaKijPosted 8/10/2014 8:18:12 PM
He is kool dude, no better friend really

---
----
#10BraillePosted 8/11/2014 8:09:46 PM
If you still play, you can add me. My IGN is BaLiyhoo. I can't really help you out financially but I just re-started too and would like someone to quest with and stuff.
---
Tessa