This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

v.152 update notes are up

#1GeminiDeusPosted 8/12/2014 8:34:47 PM
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/updates/update-notes/00Hy8/v-152-mark-of-honor-hieizan-temple-update-notes

Don't have the time right now to look over them, but take a look and see what we're getting tomorrow.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#2xbombrPosted 8/12/2014 11:23:39 PM
Kind of hoping this update makes my Jett useful. So much nostalgia from creating it as my first statless class two summers ago. Sadly they were awful before this patch.

At the same time I hope this doesn't make me want to main the class again because I have way too many leveling projects right now.
---
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece
#3GeminiDeus(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 11:50:36 AM
I'm likely going to restart my own Jett because I've got nothing better to do, and I enjoy starting a new character from the beginning, rather than restarting a completely remade character.
---
Without truth, there is nothing.
#4xbombrPosted 8/13/2014 11:54:09 AM
GeminiDeus posted...
I'm likely going to restart my own Jett because I've got nothing better to do, and I enjoy starting a new character from the beginning, rather than restarting a completely remade character.

tbh, I wouldn't bother. I just played around on mine a bit and it although I have double the range I used to, I'm dealing about half as much damage. Suborbital bombardier was a way better skill than the crap mobbing they put in the new fourth job. The only things I really like from the remake are the 70% stance and increased hp (which I feel is somewhat offset by them removing all of the passive regen)
---
#5GeminiDeus(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 1:52:55 PM
Haha yeah, I was messing around on mine to get to know the new attacks and they are kind of bad. Some of them don't even work as they should, one of the passives is supposed to give +HP% but gives 0% instead, and one of the skills causes disconnections. Really disappointing.
---
#6xbombrPosted 8/13/2014 4:19:24 PM
GeminiDeus posted...
Haha yeah, I was messing around on mine to get to know the new attacks and they are kind of bad. Some of them don't even work as they should, one of the passives is supposed to give +HP% but gives 0% instead, and one of the skills causes disconnections. Really disappointing.

Yeah I didn't think they would possibly be able to make Jett more worthless than before, but somehow...nexon always finds a way. This is probably the worst revamp of any class in maple history.
---
#7GeminiDeus(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 10:27:33 AM
Despite my last post, I did remake my Jett. She was 175 when I deleted her and is now level 146 reborn. Not bad for 2 days. I personally find remaking a character to be more helpful for me to understand how the class works again and Jett was no exception, especially after such a huge change to her skills. The changes made aren't nearly as bad as I thought before, even though I may have still preferred her older skills just being made better/faster. Cosmic Upheaval is really quite awesome since it brings enemies behind/above you to right in front of you and doesn't require you to move around to higher parts of the map as often.
---