This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need help with character card set, what do you recommend for more damage?

#1RemixDeluxePosted 8/16/2014 5:32:21 PM
I'm a lv 207 Hero in Windia. I recently learned about character cards and how they can be used in combination to give stat bonuses. I wanna know what will help with my hero the most. I was reading this guide from Ayumilove, I wanted to go for the "pure damage" deck but I do not have a buccaner nor a thunder breaker (nor would I be interested in making them regardless of the bonus they would offer)

http://ayumilove.net/maplestory-character-card-system-guide/

Here is the characters I do own, tell me which to equip and what should be together in a set for the best results.

Hero, Night Lord, I/L Mage, Bowmaster, Cannoneer, Dawn Warrior, Aran, Evan, Battle Mage, Mercedes, Demon Slayer, Jett, Phantom, Luminous, Kaiser, Angelic Buster, Kanna, Hayato, Xenon, Demon Avenger, Zero, Beast Tamer, and Shade.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2pikamemnonPosted 8/17/2014 3:37:13 AM
A level 200+ and does not know about character cards? (raises eyebrow suspicously)

Back to your question though, there are some bonuses for having multiple Cygnus knights, same job branches etc but the only card I care about is Zero's EXP boost.

I would recommend going through the ones you already own and using whichever cards add % damage, since those should be better than most of the set bonuses already.
---
"You have your invincible spell!" Kerberos - Card Captor Sakura,
El Nido Bow Master
#3RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 4:02:19 AM(edited)
pikamemnon posted...
A level 200+ and does not know about character cards? (raises eyebrow suspicously)

Back to your question though, there are some bonuses for having multiple Cygnus knights, same job branches etc but the only card I care about is Zero's EXP boost.

I would recommend going through the ones you already own and using whichever cards add % damage, since those should be better than most of the set bonuses already.

I've been on a hiatus for 4 years and returned to a whole new game since I last left, please don't assume I'm suppose to know everything cause of my level.

Also I listed what characters I owned so that I could be suggested what combination works best, why are you telling me to look at the sets when I asked others what combination works best?

Edit: got the answer I needed here, thanks for the less than helpful response.

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2837261/0/Need_help_with_character_card_set__what_do_you_recommend_.html
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog