A couple questions (spoilers)

#1unasmnglocalguyPosted 2/14/2012 1:11:36 PM
I'm nearly through my first playthrough, and I have a save just before the point of no return, but I'm a little confused about a couple things. First, I'm at level 98 without having finished the punching mini-game, and I have six psi cards leftover. I know there are 3 cobwebs left in the last level, but can I redeem those after the point of no return and will I have to have brought a psi core?

Also, I rebrained all the campers, and even got the achievement, but I have a 3/4 brain as part of my health. Is that supposed to happen, or did I miss something that will give me the last quarter brain of health? Thanks for the help.
---
"I'm starting to feel like I'm back in high school! Which is weird, because I'm only ten." -Raz
#2JoveHackPosted 2/15/2012 8:15:54 PM
unasmnglocalguy posted...
I'm nearly through my first playthrough, and I have a save just before the point of no return, but I'm a little confused about a couple things. First, I'm at level 98 without having finished the punching mini-game, and I have six psi cards leftover. I know there are 3 cobwebs left in the last level, but can I redeem those after the point of no return and will I have to have brought a psi core?

Yes, you can redeem those cobwebs even after the point of no return.

Also, I rebrained all the campers, and even got the achievement, but I have a 3/4 brain as part of my health. Is that supposed to happen, or did I miss something that will give me the last quarter brain of health? Thanks for the help.

Sounds like you missed a brain, or possibly there's glitch. You can check back at the Camp to see which campers are there. Benny's the only one that doesn't automatically return after being re-brained.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
#3unasmnglocalguy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2012 8:22:19 AM
Thanks for the advice. I ended up just finishing, and somewhere through the meat circus I got another brain and a quarter for the full set. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to that to see what else gives you more brains besides rebraining campers, but apparently something does.
---
"I'm starting to feel like I'm back in high school! Which is weird, because I'm only ten." -Raz