A couple questions (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Psychonauts
  3. A couple questions (spoilers)
5 years ago#1
I'm nearly through my first playthrough, and I have a save just before the point of no return, but I'm a little confused about a couple things. First, I'm at level 98 without having finished the punching mini-game, and I have six psi cards leftover. I know there are 3 cobwebs left in the last level, but can I redeem those after the point of no return and will I have to have brought a psi core?

Also, I rebrained all the campers, and even got the achievement, but I have a 3/4 brain as part of my health. Is that supposed to happen, or did I miss something that will give me the last quarter brain of health? Thanks for the help.
"I'm starting to feel like I'm back in high school! Which is weird, because I'm only ten." -Raz
5 years ago#2
unasmnglocalguy posted...
I'm nearly through my first playthrough, and I have a save just before the point of no return, but I'm a little confused about a couple things. First, I'm at level 98 without having finished the punching mini-game, and I have six psi cards leftover. I know there are 3 cobwebs left in the last level, but can I redeem those after the point of no return and will I have to have brought a psi core?

Yes, you can redeem those cobwebs even after the point of no return.

Also, I rebrained all the campers, and even got the achievement, but I have a 3/4 brain as part of my health. Is that supposed to happen, or did I miss something that will give me the last quarter brain of health? Thanks for the help.

Sounds like you missed a brain, or possibly there's glitch. You can check back at the Camp to see which campers are there. Benny's the only one that doesn't automatically return after being re-brained.
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
5 years ago#3
Thanks for the advice. I ended up just finishing, and somewhere through the meat circus I got another brain and a quarter for the full set. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to that to see what else gives you more brains besides rebraining campers, but apparently something does.
"I'm starting to feel like I'm back in high school! Which is weird, because I'm only ten." -Raz
  1. Boards
  2. Psychonauts
  3. A couple questions (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived