Thank god the last level has forgivable checkpoints. Spoilers

#1lod7Posted 9/21/2012 1:19:27 AM
Man is the meat circus ever annoying when you are fighting raz's nightmare dad. This game was so worth it though xD.
---
A man chooses, I chose the impossible. Against all odds and with big brass balls I became a historian and a savior. I am seriously good at this
#2Sol4688Posted 9/25/2012 9:34:00 PM
I agree. That part with the climbing nets is pure goddamn torture.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#3JoveHackPosted 9/26/2012 10:00:36 PM
lod7 posted...
Man is the meat circus ever annoying when you are fighting raz's nightmare dad. This game was so worth it though xD.

Yeah, that stuff was just pure aggravation. Playing it over and over and over again. As you say, it was worth it, but man, what were they thinking?

At least the final boss fight helped make up for it, some. I'm currently playing God of War 1, and keep hearing that the final boss fight is among the worst of all time.

Still, Psychonauts is one of my top three PS2 games, just for the dialog, characters, and imagination.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
#4Sol4688Posted 9/28/2012 5:36:14 AM
GoW1's final boss fight is great in terms of story and feeling. It's a bit left field in terms of gameplay as it throws a completely new control layout at you for the entire fight and just expects you to do it.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal