Can't find this on the psn.

#1HotsumaruPosted 12/5/2012 11:03:24 PM
just wondering is it US only or something I have a Eu account and can't find it but not sure if it's just that is got dropped from the store altogether or went missing when the store updated and may come back later or if it's region specific.
#2JoveHackPosted 12/6/2012 10:57:33 AM
Hotsumaru posted...
just wondering is it US only or something I have a Eu account and can't find it but not sure if it's just that is got dropped from the store altogether or went missing when the store updated and may come back later or if it's region specific.

Interesting. I think Psychonauts was removed a while back because the Publisher bailed on it. Returned the publisher rights to Double Fine / Tim Schafer. They self-published which got it back on the list.

Maybe DoubleFine doesn't think it's worth the effort anymore. Which would surprise and depress me.

Or maybe this is related to the recent scheduled downtime for maintenance for PSN.

In any case, you're probably be better off asking PSN tech support. If that doesn't help maybe ask on the PS3 board. I wish I had something better to offer.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
#3Hotsumaru(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:50:48 PM
Oh that is a shame thinks for the info I'll try what you suggested.