How did I not know about this!?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I have very fond memories of playing Federation vs Zeon. This led me to pick up Zeonic Front and, eventually, Crossfire. Obviously they were very different from VS but I was already a fan of the anime so it didn't take much to sell me on it.

I can't believe that I completely missed this game! FvZ was easily one of my favorites to pick up and play, over and over again. I'm going to have to get a PS2 again just for this (my launch PS3 died and now I have slim).

Are there any other good Gundam games released in NA? I have PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, DS, PSP (as soon as I get it back), and a laptop that isn't awful, I just don't use it much for games.

I've played/own FvZ, Zeonic Front, Crossfire, and possibly one or two more that I just can't remember. The only NA release I remember avoiding was Journey to Jaburo.
GT: Silt44 PSN: Silt44
Brink Clan Board:
4 years ago#2
Wow! how strange is that, i only just discovered this too, i played the hell out of Federation vs Zeon and just saw this on youtube, now to try and find it!
4 years ago#3
Use the GameStop website; you can search the game and find it by store. Put a hold request on the item and they'll even set it slashes for you. I got it the day I posted here and also got encounters in space, Fed vs Zeon (again), and just yesterday got SEED: Never Ending Tomorrow.

Now to find time to play them all!
GT: Silt44 PSN: Silt44
Brink Clan Board:
4 years ago#4

They is a few of gundam games that is release in North America. Here is a list of them if you want to know wat was release here.

Game Boy Advance

SD Gundam Force

Gundam: Battle Assault

Gundam: Battle Assault 2

PlayStation 2

SD Gundam Force: Showdown!

Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo

Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front

Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space

Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam

Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam SEED

MS Saga: A New Dawn (

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2

PlayStation 3

Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3

Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise From the Ashes

Xbox 360

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3

Out of those on the list, I own at least 5 of them in the ps2 section.

4 years ago#5
Well, it hasn't been released in America, but it's the best Gundam game released to date.

Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081.
"also please stop laughing at me and my hopelessly smashed dicks. :(" ~ TheLastGenius

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived