help with unlocking ZZ Gundam

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
so i decided to pop this game back in after some years while i wait for Gundam Senki to arrive and i realized i never unlocked ZZ gundam outside of UC mode.

well i went about the steps in that guide but they didnt work. i beat route E using the name AMURO RAY but still didnt get route F to become purchasable. this was a little annoying but i just decided to try the later steps and see if that did it. i then went on to unlock the psycho gundams but still nothing. now starting to get a little irritated i went back and beat route E again but still nothing.

i would appreciate some help if theres still anyone hanging around these forums.
"Penetrating Sword is only good when you touch the demon inside her and then enchant her with Sticky White Stuff." - Oil_rope_bombs
4 years ago#2
The only thing I can think of is, did you use the right Amuro? I can't remember how this game distinguishes them by name, but were you using the One Year War version, and not the Zeta version?
4 years ago#3
oh you might be right, i was using the zeta amuro. guess i will use a different character just to be safe.
"Penetrating Sword is only good when you touch the demon inside her and then enchant her with Sticky White Stuff." - Oil_rope_bombs
4 years ago#4
yeah that was my problem. i now have ZZ Gundam.

thanks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived