help with unlocking ZZ Gundam

#1Nilus_SeraphynPosted 1/28/2012 5:56:11 AM
so i decided to pop this game back in after some years while i wait for Gundam Senki to arrive and i realized i never unlocked ZZ gundam outside of UC mode.

well i went about the steps in that guide but they didnt work. i beat route E using the name AMURO RAY but still didnt get route F to become purchasable. this was a little annoying but i just decided to try the later steps and see if that did it. i then went on to unlock the psycho gundams but still nothing. now starting to get a little irritated i went back and beat route E again but still nothing.

i would appreciate some help if theres still anyone hanging around these forums.
---
"Penetrating Sword is only good when you touch the demon inside her and then enchant her with Sticky White Stuff." - Oil_rope_bombs
#2suchiuomizuPosted 1/30/2012 10:44:36 PM
The only thing I can think of is, did you use the right Amuro? I can't remember how this game distinguishes them by name, but were you using the One Year War version, and not the Zeta version?
#3Nilus_Seraphyn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2012 11:21:50 PM
oh you might be right, i was using the zeta amuro. guess i will use a different character just to be safe.
---
"Penetrating Sword is only good when you touch the demon inside her and then enchant her with Sticky White Stuff." - Oil_rope_bombs
#4Nilus_Seraphyn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2012 12:32:25 AM
yeah that was my problem. i now have ZZ Gundam.

thanks
---