This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alternate Costumes *Spoilers*

#1SimounPosted 2/26/2010 3:57:42 PM
May I please just have a quick rundown of every Alternate Costume of every CO in this game? I've only gotten Olaf, Adder, Jake, and Rachel's and I don't feel like getting the others unless it's really good or noteworthy.

Also a question about alternate-jake...did the US translation just made Jake have the hip-hop personality based on his alternate costume? Cos' I think I heard something like the original reason why he has those headphones were for answering orders and such (he would be like this straight-edge diligent CO instead of a laid back one) in the Japanese version.

And if this is in fact true for all the other COs? Thanks.

---
It's not so cliche anymore when it's happening to you.
#2nintendork06Posted 2/28/2010 12:47:05 AM
If you want to see what the alternate costumes look like without having to actually unlock the costumes themselves, then just take a look at this link:

http://www.aw-experience.com/awds_presentation_images.php

As for the other questions, I don't know.
---
Gee, it sure is boring around here...
#3Simoun(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2010 5:10:59 AM
Oooh, okay thanks!

---
It's not so cliche anymore when it's happening to you.
#4DTaeKimPosted 3/9/2010 8:26:42 AM
Also a question about alternate-jake...did the US translation just made Jake have the hip-hop personality based on his alternate costume? Cos' I think I heard something like the original reason why he has those headphones were for answering orders and such (he would be like this straight-edge diligent CO instead of a laid back one) in the Japanese version.

It was a localization decision. It is not known if the decision was based on Jake's alternate outfit. It is known (though no translation exists) that JPN Jake is a lot more serious than his NA counterpart.

And if this is in fact true for all the other COs? Thanks.

Their outfits are based on caricatures, but I don't believe their personality is based off this.

---
For those of you expecting to see 60 Minutes, you're gonna see 60 points instead. - Jim Nantz, TEN vs. NE