XX-XALBERTX-XX's Board FAQ Version 2: Read Before Posting

#91Zeke50100Posted 7/23/2008 10:13:52 AMmessage detail
Oh, and sorry for double posting, but...

It is a VERY bad idea to start HP training at level 40. You won't gain nearly half as much HP boost as level 50/60. Sure, you get max HP sooner, but why waste time? It is MUCH easier to start training at level 60, and finishing at level 80, than it is to start at level 40, and finish at level 70.

The increase of HP boost at the higher levels outweigh the quicker level gain.

Also, the Color dragons are very good to train at. At level 80, I could solo red dragons as a black belt, which means VERY high exp gains for that character. However, I recommend Party training at level 60, because chances are, you'll already be close to max HP at level 80.

I also have proof that stats do not max out. My Devout (99 Int, or maybe it is Mind, can't remember >.>) healed the same as my OK. Then I equipped Holy wand and Eldar Staff on my Devout, and it healed MUCH more than my OK. However, if 99 was the stat max, the items shouldn't do anything! Only solution: Stats do not max out. And there are no passive abilities increasing healing ability.

Also, as for Damage proof, go boost twice, use Aura, and OHKO the CoD. That's proof enough.

As for number of hits...It doesn't max out. Even at 99 proficiency.
#92XX-XALBERTX-XX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2008 12:42:49 PMmessage detail
You should read the HP section more carefully...It does say you can hit 9999 at level 50. Level 40 just makes it less of a hassel because you can hit it easier without having to do selective leveling. As for the hits/damage/stats stuff....those don't belong in this FAQ.
---
281 Karma Currently (updated about once a week)
Diamond Name: JAY FC: 0516-6869-1133
#93Zeke50100Posted 7/25/2008 3:23:29 PMmessage detail
You don't need to do much selective levelling after level 50. I've gotten to maximum HP MANY times, and every time I started after level 60. I hi max at around 80. No selective levelling at all.

Also, I think that beating the game before HP training is more optimal, because of the Fuma Garbs/Ribbons obtained.
#94SmacdPosted 7/25/2008 3:51:11 PMmessage detail
Also, I think that beating the game before HP training is more optimal, because of the Fuma Garbs/Ribbons obtained.

Ah, and with this statement, you clearly prove you don't understand HP growth. As its been proven time and time again, its based on BASE Vitality, NOT modified vitality. Fuma Garbs & Ribbons (and all other equipment or statuses) do NOTHING to improve or lower your ability to gain hp.
#95Elminster45Posted 7/26/2008 12:33:50 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#96Elminster45Posted 7/26/2008 11:49:02 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#97Zeke50100Posted 8/1/2008 11:47:15 AMmessage detail
Smacd, it isn't the Vitality bonus that is special. Those items provide defenses to make it EASIER to train HP, because you don't have to worry as much about dying.

Trust me, I know nearly everything there is to FFIII.
#98WildAceXxXSTUNTPosted 8/4/2008 8:56:33 PMmessage detail
i did not readevery post i only read the first page so sorry if this was already asked but, if ther are three monsters in battle is it possible for me to seclect the left and right but not the middle?
#99KamikazeCloudPosted 8/5/2008 12:42:59 AMmessage detail
i did not readevery post i only read the first page so sorry if this was already asked but, if ther are three monsters in battle is it possible for me to seclect the left and right but not the middle?

>_> NO. You can select (and attack) them one at a time, but I don't see the point attacking the guys around the middle guy. Don't you want to get rid of them quickly?
---
</\/\/\=H1DDEN__MEM0R1ES=/\/\/\>
<\/\/\/=EM0T10NLESS_SHELL=\/\/\/>
#100XX-XALBERTX-XX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2008 12:26:45 PMmessage detail
You can select any single enemy or all enemies. you can not select 2 of the 3 enemies. i imagine youre trying the kum kum trick. just gotta kill em 1 by 1
---
"Hey-chicka-bum-bum!"-Caboose, Red VS Blue
"All I know is that it was slimy and it had lotsa teeth."-Church, Red VS Blue