The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Knight , Viking or Dragoon?

#1chrono73Posted 7/8/2008 3:54:55 PM
What do you recommend for mid-end game? I hear blk magic is not really a nessecity so i'm turning that char into a melee now which i prefer ( I thought it was required to have blk mg for certain areas/bosses so I wasted time leveling one when I much prefer melee/tank class )

I'm leaning towards knight because they have acsess to much better equipment a little later on compared to viking? I also think i'm not going to try dragoon because there ultima weapon has to have a thief to steal it and i'm not going to lvl a thf just for that so I doubt they'll be very good for end game.
#2Hope1999Posted 7/8/2008 4:55:53 PM
I havn't had any experience with viking but i know they have an agility of 45. A knight would be useful cuz they throw themself in front of people with health in yellow under mele attack ( not sure about magic ) so they would be useful. A dragoon i used on my first file and i am currently using it on my second file and i find it to be amazing cuz his job lvl 99 item is plus 20 str and if u don't get the gungnir the holy lance has 125 att so its only 15 less att then gungnir. so i'd reccomend the dragoon
#3Aussie2BPosted 7/8/2008 5:10:08 PM
How about all three? It doesn't hurt to switch around. I'd switch based on what equipment you have at the time.
---
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"
#4chrono73(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2008 5:56:28 PM
Thanks for the advice guys :) I think i'm going to go with dragoon for now.