US friend code topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy III
  3. US friend code topic

User Info: TwilightAeon13

TwilightAeon13
4 years ago#71
Added Mulg. Many thanks, will start working on the 7 now, since I'm a night person I got lots of time.

Actually I gotta first get rid of this infernal interference on my DS so the codes aren't grayed out, thankfully I know why they are. But once I've done that shouldn't be long until I start being random once more.

Edit: Ok, so even looking through everything here I have no real clue how to fix it. :(

*looks forward to the secrets, happily drooling*
Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded
Current Avatar: I'm not telling.

User Info: bandiandi

bandiandi
4 years ago#72
I started playing again and need the onion knight Please send me some mail. 4900-3423-3862. Thanks.

User Info: Luxnight

Luxnight
4 years ago#73
I had to reset my code, so here's a new one.

4771 5011 7010

Care to help me get the Onion Knight? :3

User Info: zhaoyun123456

zhaoyun123456
4 years ago#74
Hi, I just gotten a vita and bought this game. How to see your friend code? Also how to send letters to your friend inside the game. I spoke to the moggle but it doesn't have an option of sending letters.

Thanks
Sven the Rogueknight

User Info: Mulg

Mulg
4 years ago#75
bandiandi and Luxnight, I added you.

Add me with 3354-1600-4752

User Info: def1eppard

def1eppard
4 years ago#76
My code is 1034-8896-2179.

Mulg, bandiandi, and Luxnight: I have added you. Anyone who posts after me, feel free to add me and I will add you back. I really want to get this done.

User Info: RandyNotaLoca

RandyNotaLoca
4 years ago#77
Finally back when I was playing this game I couldn't do this because this forum was dead.

Now I only need to send 7 letters but you don't have to read them or what sup? Sorry I was just browsing the DS forum and saw that Final Fantasy III was in the top 10 active forum, well not anymore, and saw this thread and I was like, "YESSS!!!!" now I can finally beat this game 100%.

Here is my FC, 0605-3935-6284. I will added everyone from this page and the previous one so please added me as well.
Current Games Playing: Metroid Prime 2, and Pokemon SoulSilver
PSN- cangriman87

User Info: TwilightAeon13

TwilightAeon13
4 years ago#78
Just now noticed and added you Rand, if you did in fact get mine. I've already completed sending out the 7 but it'll be nice to see what random things I get from other people.
Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded
Current Avatar: I'm not telling.

User Info: Gadarvy

Gadarvy
4 years ago#79
Hello there fellow RPG's,

Finally got my internet connections up and running and I am looking for some friend codes. I alrdy wrote down a few codes but as they say the more codes the beter ;-).

I could still use a few more codes, I have looked at some older codes and the dates they displayed, males me not sure if I want to write them down. I would rather use codes that are posted only as far back as a week.

Here is my friend code as well :3912-5200-5022

Take care everyone and good gaming!!

User Info: democlis

democlis
4 years ago#80
Added the 28 newest codes (started on the last page and went down till i reached the FC limit in the game) on this list but they are ALL gray, anyone know why?
I need help getting all the bonus content in the game, INCLUDINGthe jopb mastery ones hehehehe :-)

My FC is: 3268-2752-1364
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy III
  3. US friend code topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived