Me no likez this gamez

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy III
  3. Me no likez this gamez
3 years ago#1
Just Sayain
---
Current Game Playing: Assassins Creed 3
Last Game Played: The Last Story
3 years ago#2
That is an interesting story.
---
You try to run away. But there's no escape! The enemy tries to run away. But there's no escape!
3 years ago#3
Well why not there has to be a reason!
3 years ago#4
This topic is stupid.
---
Offical Breloom of all pokemon boards.
R.I.P Final fantasy: March 2003.
3 years ago#5
I didn't like the middle of the game a whole lot (I think it started feeling like a chore a bit after leaving the starting World Map). The game really picked up around the time I got the last crystal, though it probably had more than a little to do with the fact that I had stopped playing it for about a year, so it felt fresh.
---
Children, send me back home
For this is the reason you were born
(edited by MellowLyricist)
2 years ago#6
too "complicated" ?
---
--=}^InViNciB|3^n4K3Ey3^{=--
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy III
  3. Me no likez this gamez

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived