Where is the first place the Blacksmith goes after Falgabard?

#1XSilverPhoenixXPosted 11/17/2012 1:10:54 PM
I was maxing out job levels and I figured when I went to get the Ultima Weapon in Falgabard that the Blacksmith would not disappear right away.

However she disappeared and I didn't get to receive any of the ultimate items for any of my characters.
#2XSilverPhoenixX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 1:45:06 PM
I went to the Ur Well and she was there but much to my dismay she only gives a card and weapon for one person and then disappears again. This was a horrible decision by the developers because now it's just become a chore trying to find her.

Are the locations set? If I went to Ur then she'll show up at a certain destination next, and then the following?

Also, do you have to have one of the party members as the level 99 when you go up to her or can you still get it having already maxed out a job you aren't currently using?

I don't know if it's better to meet her as a Ninja or a Dragoon. Right now I had Arc as a Ninja since I recently maxed it out for him even though my Dragoon has been maxed for a while.
#3SeferagaPosted 11/17/2012 6:18:55 PM
The best way to encounter her is go back and forth between 2 locations that are very close together. My suggestion is the chocobo stable in Gysahl, and Healing Copse. They are very close on the world map.
---
Don't get so caught in your ways that you can't change..
#4oldguy2Posted 11/20/2012 4:51:47 PM
The level 99 member must be in the current party for her to give the card and gift.
Two other nearby locations are the Ur well and the 3rd floor of the castle Sasune east tower , one floor below where princess Sara is.
---
He's got the whole world in His hands: earth, wind, fire, water, and time.