Something I've always wondered.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy III
  3. Something I've always wondered.

User Info: VegetableBoy

VegetableBoy
3 years ago#1
I'm not sure how this works but I have a dark knight, both job lvl and lvl 99, dual wield crystal shields attack that does max damage every time. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried this or can explain why this happens.
The influence is telling me not to do it, so I would definitely say I'm above the influence.

User Info: LBoksha

LBoksha
3 years ago#2
Hm, that's odd. What enemy are you attacking? If it's an enemy with low defense, I could imagine the barehanded damage (which is, I think, what's used when attacking with shields equipped) to actually read 9999.
You try to run away. But there's no escape! The enemy tries to run away. But there's no escape!

User Info: VegetableBoy

VegetableBoy
3 years ago#3
It pretty much works on everyone except the monsters in the secret dungeon, but now considering barehand damage it makes more sense.
The influence is telling me not to do it, so I would definitely say I'm above the influence.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy III
  3. Something I've always wondered.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived