The Seventh Wonder

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

7 years ago#1
I'm at the save point outside of Nibelhiem, after defeating Sephiroth, and wanna know where the 7th Wonder is, when I go into town, I'm attacked by Shinra Soldiers

---
My Favorite Game: Final Fantasy VII
My Favorite Anime:Bleach
7 years ago#2
its just a wall materia at the fence at the other enterance to Nibelhiem
7 years ago#3
so i gotta wait until i kill the Shinra Soldiers to get it

---
My Favorite Game: Final Fantasy VII
My Favorite Anime:Bleach
7 years ago#4
no its on the way to Nibelhiem do not go to the 1st entrance to Nibelhiem from the house keep going straight and turn right i think and there should be a materia at the fence
7 years ago#5
I believe the exact area of the place is called Nibelheim: Outskirts.
---
"The mighty don't flaunt their power. How can I say it, the sly eagle hides its claws."-Zidane Tribal
7 years ago#6
cant really explain cause i passed that part already but heres what the FAQ says.
Check your map. You can now do the 7th Wonder, if you did the 6 previous. Head
to the northeast area of the Nibelheim outskirts, and check the fence near the
south of the houses to find the [•Wall (M)]. Head to Nibelheim.
7 years ago#7
The boy will e-mail you saying that the 7th wonder is the town itself (after being restored by shinra) and as a way of saying thanks, he leaves behind a materia and it's up to you to find it.
---
Please click my name to view all my friend codes.
7 years ago#8
the materia he leaves behind is the materia WALL at the fence northeast area of the Nibelheim outskirts.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived