6 Wutai Spies

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: godamit

godamit
8 years ago#1
In Chapter 7 or 8 (forget which one), you have to go collecting those materials for the flower wagon. Well, I've done that, and while searching I spoke to a guard, and he wants me to find 6 Wutai Spies around the place. Can somebody please give me directions to finding all 6? I have the 1st and 2nd (I think), so you can skip those.

Thanks to anybody who knows =)

User Info: rezzah

rezzah
8 years ago#2
I can't remember the order you have to find them so what you can do is look for your answer in one of the 2 walk-throughs in FAQ. Just look for the heading Chapter 7 or 8.
own:DMC4:CE and COD4 saving:Soul Caliber 4:LE

User Info: grey_force-420

grey_force-420
8 years ago#3
there is 1 in the park (sector 5 slums, dressed as the little boy), 2 in the shinra building (1 exits the right elevator, the other is in the exhibit room (hes an employee)), 1 near the fountain ( the girl talking to the guy up the steps), 1 in loveless avenue ( running in front of the guy standing next to the truck), 1 standing near the door leading to the slums area that goes to the slums park (hes dressed as the guard).

I forget the exact order tho.
Game currently working on: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII (Again)

User Info: godamit

godamit
8 years ago#4
rezzah, I checked both guides, before I posted this topic, i didn't find info in them, so I asked here, and grey force, thanks for the locations, doesn't matter if you forgot the order, I'll just check all of them until I find the correct one for each.

User Info: AndrewVuxD

AndrewVuxD
8 years ago#5
You must talk to them three times
Where:
1st Wutai Spy: There is a man on the Northwest side of Loveless street.
2nd Wutai Spy: There is a Shinra Soldier at Slum Market of Sector 5.
3rd Wutai Spy: In Shinra HQ, climb the stairs to the 2nd floor and talk to the man who pops out the elevator three times.
4th Wutai Spy: There is a woman at the top of the stairs in fountain area.
5th Wutai Spy: In the Shinra Exhibition Room, talk to the dark skinned man.
6th Wutai Spy: Talk to the boy in the Slum Street (east).
Why: To unlock Missions 6-2-1 through 6-2-6.

Credits go to the sticky topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived