The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

PRL and special costumes

#1THE_SQUIRELPosted 2/21/2012 12:03:51 PM
If I play pro mode using special costume 2 will I unlock the PRL as playing normally would?

Just making sure before I got too late into pro with "gangsta Leon"
---
Do you DARE to challenge me to a battle of dragons?... you fool!
Seto Kaiba
#2red255Posted 2/21/2012 12:13:51 PM
I guess, but its not like pro is that difficult.

might as well RL all the bosses.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#3MC_BatCommanderPosted 2/23/2012 6:32:19 PM
Yes it works just fine.
---
Apostrophes do not mean "LOOK OUT! Here comes an S!"
#4foggiecbcPosted 2/25/2012 5:52:50 AM
IIRC, Leons RPD uniform gives him the same armour bonus as the bulletproof vest, but does the pimp suit do that?
---
Solidus9 wrote
"Why would he have a dogtag of his own name?"
#5MookietheboldPosted 2/25/2012 7:32:14 AM
foggiecbc posted...
IIRC, Leons RPD uniform gives him the same armour bonus as the bulletproof vest,

No, that only applies to the US GameCube version.

but does the pimp suit do that?

No.
---
don't tread on me
#6PyroJamesPosted 3/2/2012 7:51:09 PM
Mookiethebold posted...
foggiecbc posted...
IIRC, Leons RPD uniform gives him the same armour bonus as the bulletproof vest,

No, that only applies to the US GameCube version.

but does the pimp suit do that?

No.

No, but Armor Ashley is impervious to damage/being carried away so it balances out.
---
:0l < -- (Me when I have nothing to say.)
#7red255Posted 3/3/2012 10:12:15 PM
like that is really that big of a deal?
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#8JoveHackPosted 3/7/2012 10:48:20 AM(edited)
SQUIREL posted...
If I play pro mode using special costume 2 will I unlock the PRL as playing normally would? Just making sure before I got too late into pro with "gangsta Leon"

Just did exactly that, unlocked the PRL completing Pro Mode with Ashley in armor.

Ashley in armor isn't usually that big of a deal, but there are a few spots where it can be fun. I was abusing the Water Maze room by letting the enemies slash away at Ashley while Leon turned the crank. It was also nice to not have to worry about the QTEs vs the Armaduras when playing as Ashley.

The suit of armor is also nice for when you don't quite remember all of the spawn points in the game.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com