better: rebles or empire

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Empire at War
  3. better: rebles or empire
8 years ago#1
I know the empire slathers the relbes and pirates on every front but is the rebles hidding something?
8 years ago#2
The rebels are great also, you can play with some awsome heros, all though I love dark vader vechile crush and force wave. But the rebels have 2 other types os infantry and some cool ships and stuff
8 years ago#3
It all depends on what you mean. Like strength, graphics, etc.? Rebels have some great lower level ships(corellian gunship ftw!) while the Empire dominates the top. It all depends on what side you like
8 years ago#4
Empire all the way
8 years ago#5
In this game, it seems that the Rebellion is superior, just because of the raiding. Han Solo and Chewbacca (take out vehicles), two Infiltrator Platoons (taking out infantry) and Obi-Wan (healing) can easily capture any world with ease, avoiding space battles.
---
I am Xan... Fear me and my sound-proof cage!
http://starwarsrpgnext.proboards106.com/index.cgi
8 years ago#6
The rebellion is superior in every fashion. Can bypass space fights to capture planets, have vastly superior ground units and space units, and have more powerful heroes.
---
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
8 years ago#7
And it's so much damn fun to enter a space battle with 25 x-wing units. You'll lose if this is all you have, of course, but it's fun nevertheless.
---
I'm a redneck and if you have a problem with that, well I just don't give a damn.
8 years ago#8
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
8 years ago#9
Empire better on land? Chewbacca, Han Solo, Infiltrators and the MPTL-2A. Those can win any ground battle in any situation.
---
I am Xan... Fear me and my sound-proof cage!
http://starwarsrpgnext.proboards106.com/index.cgi
8 years ago#10
I heart teh Death Star.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Empire at War
  3. better: rebles or empire

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived