single greatest unit in the game....

#1krazyninjaman3Posted 2/14/2008 9:50:09 AM
Darth vader. I just solo'd two missions with him. He single handedly wiped out a pirate and rebel base on his own.
#2AlgolagniaPosted 2/14/2008 1:32:55 PM

The pirates should've been using the build pad option that prevents force powers from being used. I've only heard how much Vader sucks, he's pretty fragile in relation to other heroes and best used in space is the general view of him at the official boards.

#3Sierra_AlphaPosted 2/14/2008 1:38:07 PM
Hand Solo + Chewie:

Both in space and on land, they rape!
#4GastroidPosted 2/14/2008 4:23:22 PM
*Han stuns the AT-AT and Chewie hi-jacks it*

*The Millennium Falcon activates invulnerability and slaughters Jango Fett*

I agree with the above poster.
---
Call me Xan. If you don't, my beatin' stick will be your friend.
Supreme Voxman of the Xavion Corporation
#5Sierra_AlphaPosted 2/14/2008 5:51:26 PM
Vadar is the best for the Empire but Han and Chewie beats everyone.

Note: I did not mean to add a D to Han.
#6krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2008 6:34:26 PM
lol "Hand Solo" too funny.

Ive never seen a turret that prevents force powers from being used before, and yeah that would realy suck for vader.

I was mostly refering vader against the AI, hes pretty fun to use. Nothing like walking up to 3 platoons of people and just force waveing them all. And he kills any vehicle in about 2 seconds. Not to mention he has a stupid amount of health and can deflect lazers right back at the enemies.

I find him more fun to use than Han and Chewie, even if they are better.

BTW, is it possible to use Ben Kanobi in campaing mode somehow? or is that just galactic conquest or something (ive only played campaing mode for rebels and killed the death star so now im playing as empire).
#7AlgolagniaPosted 2/14/2008 11:45:13 PM

The turret that blocks force powers is in FOC, it's a cage the pirates can build that has a creature inside that cancels force powers(not a Terentatek). I prefer Zann/Urai to Han/Chewie.

Bribe cools down quicker than Chewie's vehicle capture ability, and Urai regenerates insanely fast has the infantry stunner and can cloak in order to sneak up on turrets. He also kills vehicles quickly(2 hits to kill tanks).

#8Sierra_AlphaPosted 2/15/2008 12:14:33 PM
Yeah the ZC has really good heros. My favorite is IG-88. I seem to be the only player that knows who to use him very well.

And you cannot use Ben in Campaign.
#9GastroidPosted 2/15/2008 3:06:26 PM
The turret that blocks force powers is in FOC, it's a cage the pirates can build that has a creature inside that cancels force powers(not a Terentatek). I prefer Zann/Urai to Han/Chewie.

Terentateks hunt via the Force much like vornskrs. Ysalamiri create bubbles in which the Force does not exist. Huge difference there. Oh yes, Mobile Defense Units create Ysalamiri Cages.
---
Call me Xan. If you don't, my beatin' stick will be your friend.
Supreme Voxman of the Xavion Corporation
#10krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2008 4:42:35 PM
i want a pet Terentatek.