galactic conquest help

#1rewwPosted 12/10/2010 7:27:26 AM
Okay I'm playing as the rebels currently. I have 2 or 3 more systems then the empire and ZC. I however am constantly being bombed and losing buildings. And when I'm not trying to keep those up to par I am getting nailed by massive empire fleets, which for the most part I can repel or I lose my space station then send my large fleet in to reclaim the space around the planet. However all of this is costly and I can't afford to have more then 2 larger fleets.

I am curious how should I be using my spending. Whenever I look at fleet sizes I'm always way behind the empire and occasionally behind the consortium. I also have the worst economy. So I am curious on how to proceed I'm more often then not always on the defensive.

When looking at the empire and consortium planets, the consortium has much better defenses. So I'm just looking for some help, before the topic gets locked.

Thanks
---
Official Disgaea 1 Majin of the Makai Senki Disgaea 4 Board
#2reww(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2010 7:10:10 PM
Okay the empire is not that much of a problem anymore, but the Consortium is. Should I remove all the corruption I can or just try to take out their weak bases?
---
Official Disgaea 1 Majin of the Makai Senki Disgaea 4 Board