Nintendo DS Wi-Fi FAQ *Please read before posting a Wi-Fi question*

#101DopefishTomPosted 2/18/2006 1:34:56 PMmessage detail
Hey I don't have Windows XP and would like to know if Datel's Wifi Max supports Windows ME. Can someone help?
#102baconkongPosted 2/21/2006 1:49:01 PMmessage detail
I got error message 61020
All it says is that it found the USB connector but it could not connect to Nintendo WFC. I have been online before, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Nintendo.com isn't much help either (all it says is to try again later).

Can anyone help?
---
Funniest. Flash. Ever: http://vel.ath.cx:8080/Flash/peachscreaming.swf
Narutard and proud of it
#103aj_arcaniPosted 2/23/2006 5:37:01 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#104aj_arcaniPosted 2/23/2006 7:19:18 AMmessage detail
#105MistermanPosted 3/1/2006 9:06:04 PMmessage detail
ok so i hope this wastn answered yet, but i know you got to the error occuring with internet connection sharing. there was the one suggestion
Look for "Internet Connection Firewall (ICF) / Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)"

Set it to Automatic, and if it's not started already, right-click it and click run to start it. If it says it can't start because of dependancies, right-click and click on properties. Look under the dependancies tab, and make sure that all the other services it depends on are set to automatic, and running. Then try starting it again. It should work perfectly afterwards.

and well my friend looked and he didnt have that service, and he didnt even have a firewall available, hes running xp pro. he doesnt have a service pack, should service pack 2 solve this or is it something else?
---
In soviate Russia, the movies download YOU.- Dragon Nexus
#106Clay_PigeonPosted 3/5/2006 3:14:27 PMmessage detail
#107SephirothKing01Posted 3/5/2006 4:01:49 PMmessage detail
im having trouble with the internet connection sharing....i have dial up but i need to use wifi for about a min...i put the cd in and everything..its not working..it says you are not connected to the internet...whats the problem?
---
ACWW Info: 2964-1499-5197 Bryan in Midgar
#108johnny_boy84Posted 3/7/2006 10:23:30 AMmessage detail
I have recently subscribed to broadband for my house, got a one meg line (or something like that, its quite fast though), but dont have a wi fi enabled router, so am looking to get one of the usb adaptors.

Which is the best one to get, the official nintendo adaptor, or the max data (something like that, i forget the exact name). My brother also has a ds, so which one will let us both connect at the same time?

Hope that all makes sense, much apreciated for any help aswell! Thankyou in advance.
---
IGN Mangold krusaglo Lvl = 20 R/N
#109kirby_ukPosted 3/11/2006 4:28:38 PMmessage detail
Hi everybody,

Here's my problem: I've been trying to install my nintendo usb connector, and everytime i get to the stage where it prompts me to insert the connector in the usb port, and i do so, it tells me that i need to insert it, and informs me of an application error.

I figured it might be my usb port, but I've tried every port on my pc and it always does the same thing. I've been trying for hours with no success.

Any help whatsoever would be great. Thanks
#110SuperTails3000Posted 3/12/2006 3:28:36 PMmessage detail
"Internet Connection Sharing Error (6)"

^ That's what always comes up when trying to install the software on my laptop. Nothing mentioned in this topic works. Help! :(
---
ST3000 - Insane Northern Irish Sonic Fanatic!
http://www.louanderic.com/