Which DS games are free roam/sandbox?

#1KalkPosted 7/4/2011 3:42:10 PM
What are the games on the DS that are like GTA where you can go any place and do whatever you want? I have the first Transformers on DS which had free roam, and I'm wondering if there are any other games like that on the DS.
---
d(^_^)b
#2ObtuseAnginaPosted 7/4/2011 3:57:07 PM
there is COP the recruit, its a 3D GTA clone, but beware its horrible
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_Thunderclap Attack! http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3812/deuueaugh.jpg
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,He knows you've been naughty!
#3Northern_RosePosted 7/4/2011 4:02:31 PM
Only ones I know of are:

Freedom Wings
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Transformers: Autobots/Decepticons
---
I am what I am and what I am, is me.
#4ErrorSupplyPosted 7/4/2011 4:36:08 PM
If you have a DSi, there's the downloadable title Car Jack Streets, which is like the old top-down GTA games crossed with the daily maintenance of tamagotchi.
#5MetarightPosted 7/4/2011 4:48:30 PM
ErrorSupply posted...
If you have a DSi, there's the downloadable title Car Jack Streets, which is like the old top-down GTA games crossed with the daily maintenance of tamagotchi.

Sounds interesting.
---
[Formally MetaKirbyFan] Rant site, from popular GFAQs topic: https://sites.google.com/site/tria1andfai1ur3/home
MetaKirby's Trollslaying site -Tinynewtman
#6ErrorSupplyPosted 7/4/2011 5:16:05 PM
Metaright posted...
ErrorSupply posted...

Sounds interesting.

Well, to expand on that description, I compare it to tamagotchi because you have to make weekly payments on a gambing debt based on the DSi's internal clock, and you are rationed out a limited amount of money making opportunities every day (also based on the internal clock).
#7perrywinkle97Posted 7/4/2011 5:44:03 PM
Error Supply wrote "... I compare it to tamagotchi because you have to make weekly payments on a gambing debt "

The premise sounds interesting, but I don't play games that resemble my real life
#8Dark_SilverXPosted 7/4/2011 6:25:50 PM
You won't be finding any of those on the DS.
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, DS FC's in profile. Monster Hunter Tri ID: YGMCDR
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
#9helldewPosted 7/4/2011 7:17:13 PM
i think that first transformers game is where that list starts and ends thankfully. the DSs 3-d is god awful for the genre.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#10horror_spookyPosted 7/4/2011 11:03:38 PM
Chinatown Wars
---
This is a test