Post every time you purchase something DS related

#61MG_SaladPosted 11/14/2011 1:09:43 PM
Well two Sundays ago I ordered both 999 and Radiant Historia from Amazon. I received 999 in the mail this last Saturday, but Radiant Historia is still on its way. I'm not opening either of them until I finish Dragon Quest VI though.
---
Pokemon was originally intended to end after G/S/C, and that is where it should have ended all along.
#62Northern_RosePosted 11/14/2011 3:19:58 PM(edited)
Nanostray 2, Used 0.99$ case but no book (cheapest game I ever bought)

Race Driver: Create and Race, used 7.99$ case but no book :(

How the hell do people lose books that almost no one even takes out of the case. Nice hard plastic case to keep the book safe in and they lose it or ruin it WTF.
---
Some of you Yankees, might think your better than us Canucks, but we don't need no micro-chips, inside our hockey pucks.
#63lionheart3657Posted 11/14/2011 6:08:02 PM
Northern_Rose posted...
Nanostray 2, Used 0.99$ case but no book (cheapest game I ever bought)

Race Driver: Create and Race, used 7.99$ case but no book :(

How the hell do people lose books that almost no one even takes out of the case. Nice hard plastic case to keep the book safe in and they lose it or ruin it WTF.

I'm not OCD with much, except when it comes to games. I prefer things to be complete. So I don't think I'll ever get a game if it's used and beat up. If it's used and in relatively great condition, I might be interested.
#64Northern_RosePosted 11/14/2011 8:28:55 PM
Well out of the 130+ DS games I have, only 3 of them do not have the books but all have the case in good condition. Nanostray and Nanostray 2, but hey I got 1 for 5$ and the other today for only 99 cents and lets face it they are SHMUPS so there is no deep game play to understand. The other would be the other game I just got today, Race Driver. I thought it did have the book, lord knows the case was heavy enough, sadly when I opened it up it just had this super thick book on using the Wi-Fi but no game book :( If I had known it was not the game book I would have just left the game in the store but hey it was only 8$ so no biggie.

In this day and age of good plastic game cases there is just no excuese for not have the case/book when buying or selling used. Back in the NES, SNES, GB, GBA days I can understand not having the box (stupid cardboard things that got flattened, riped, wet etc etc) Heck even PSX cheap CD cases used to break all the time. But todays cases are great.
---
Some of you Yankees, might think your better than us Canucks, but we don't need no micro-chips, inside our hockey pucks.
#65skrillamatic88Posted 11/16/2011 2:13:38 PM
Picked up Might and Magic, Kord ds-10+. Now, all I need is one more game to cap off my collection. >:P
#66ZenithianHeroPosted 11/16/2011 2:37:01 PM
Radiant Historia. It was on sale for 20$ at Amazon the other day but I missed it, got upset and then took the bait for regular price before it becomes expensive for good.
#67ecoite3000Posted 11/17/2011 6:09:20 PM
i got professor layton and the curious village at kmart for $15.
---
God, I love being a turtle!!
#68lionheart3657Posted 11/17/2011 8:28:45 PM
Northern_Rose posted...

In this day and age of good plastic game cases there is just no excuese for not have the case/book when buying or selling used. Back in the NES, SNES, GB, GBA days I can understand not having the box (stupid cardboard things that got flattened, riped, wet etc etc) Heck even PSX cheap CD cases used to break all the time. But todays cases are great.

I agree with you. That's why it bugs me when game cases and stuff are missing. Even a missing or messed up manual are irritating to me. How do you mess up a manual badly when you don't even take it out often? Oh well.
#69Dragovian1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 8:49:35 PM
lionheart3657:
"I agree with you. That's why it bugs me when game cases and stuff are missing. Even a missing or messed up manual are irritating to me. How do you mess up a manual badly when you don't even take it out often? Oh well."

I bet they had to fight this off while they were spending some quality time with their manual:

http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/australia-spider-toilet-roll.jpg?w=658&h=445

Or...they had to use it in another manner XD
---
http://www.amazon.com/shops/A258UKMK08DSV0
Playing: Wii- GG: Cardio Workout, SW: Katana, *spot reserved for Zelda:SS* / 360 - TES V: Skyrim
#70soccaprodiPosted 11/17/2011 10:43:53 PM
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. $29.95
---
*Cabanela struts into topic*