Problem with my DSi XL

#1misticknight1Posted 4/11/2012 6:56:47 PM
Posted this on NGG but i didn seem to get much help there so im hoping you guys will be able to help me. I bought it on clearance from a store thats closing down, he assured me it was new but it was $40 so i wouldnt be surprised if it wasn't, but basically, all the built in apps already work, except for Clubhouse Cards whatever its called, it just turns to white when i load it and then the system crashed. Can't even go to menu by pressing power litrally have to load it down for like 8 seconds before it turns off. I deleted it and redownloaded from the DSiware store, didn't do anything. Anyone know whats up? I can't return it cause it was the last one and it was only $40 afterall.
---
"After I got through with Bisping the only person that would ask for his signature is FedEx." - Chael Sonnen
#2Linkz1Posted 4/11/2012 8:31:29 PM
Consult Nintendo Website for help. They have all the info for your problems.
#3misticknight1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2012 9:23:54 PM
Not sure if serious but they don't really, especially not for this (at least not the NoAus site, yes im from Australia).
---
"After I got through with Bisping the only person that would ask for his signature is FedEx." - Chael Sonnen
#4Gavin_RozeePosted 4/12/2012 6:34:18 AM
I'd just format the system memory. Might clear any corrupted files.
---
Click on my username for 3DS Friend Code and PSN ID.
My Club Nintendo profile: http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/Gavin_Rozee
#5Samuel 025Posted 4/12/2012 1:53:36 PM
That's the only problem you can find in a 40 dollar, seemingly new handheld?

Delete the game and never think about it.
---
I'm on the mods Speed Dial.
#6misticknight1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2012 4:51:36 PM
Gavin_Rozee posted...

Sorry if this is a stupid question but since nintendos online store is a bit iffy would i still be able to redownload the games for free after that??
---
#7Linkz1Posted 4/12/2012 6:10:25 PM
misticknight1 posted...
Not sure if serious but they don't really, especially not for this (at least not the NoAus site, yes im from Australia).

They have Nintendo Australia. Just click "Australia" in Country Selector.

http://www.nintendo.com/countryselector
#8misticknight1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2012 8:37:18 PM
Click it yourself, tell me if you find anything relating to my problem or any easy way to contact them. Dunno how the American one is but Australia's is definitely lame. if it helps i did call and all they could say was take it back to the store.
---
#9Gavin_RozeePosted 4/13/2012 6:14:06 PM
misticknight1 posted...
Gavin_Rozee posted...

Sorry if this is a stupid question but since nintendos online store is a bit iffy would i still be able to redownload the games for free after that??

Yes, as long as you don't choose "Remove Nintendo DSi Shop account" on the DSi Shop.
---
Click on my username for 3DS Friend Code and PSN ID.
My Club Nintendo profile: http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/Gavin_Rozee
#10misticknight1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2012 10:14:52 PM
Tried it, didn't work :( No big lossbut it woulda been nice to have the convenience of more than one game on the Menu.
---