to all DS owners...also PSP......do u play smartphone's games?

#1WutengPosted 7/28/2012 5:50:03 AM
ever since I involve myself in this game community, I mean "real game" company like nintendo,

I have no interest with the games on the smart phone,

I have heard there are some really good rated games on I-phone and the like,

but I don't bother to do more research or play it no matter what people say,

I intend to purchase smartphone without any questions regard to "games" maybe just video requirement and camera and so on,

I acted like I sworn to never ever play serious game on smartphones maybe only some mini games lol..

I will always stick back to my DS for "real" game also psp,ps,wii..........
#2z0mgthiefbeefPosted 7/28/2012 6:33:16 AM
I've got a few games on my smartphone that I play when I wait for my bus or something, but that's it. I find it absolutely ridiculous that people think smartphone games are up to par with handheld games. Sure Temple Run kills time for 5 minutes, but i can't imagine playing it for hours
---
Currently playing- Diablo III, Skyrim
WW>SS>aLttP>OoT>ST>MM>LoZ>TP>PH>Zelda II
#3Le_CorbeauPosted 7/28/2012 7:07:57 AM
Don't have a smartphone. DO have an Android tablet, and Yes, I play games on it.
---
Le corbeau dit: "Jamais plus!"
#4guedesbrawlPosted 7/28/2012 8:15:02 AM
i don't have, and even if i had i wouldn't use unless they make miles edgeworth ace attorney invetigations 2 there
---
My ''D'' is not working properly, so if the post above makes little sense, try adding one somewhere, an ifyou can, send me an mensage about it, i'll fix it!
#5badboyPosted 7/28/2012 8:22:22 AM
I have DS, PSP, 3DS, Vita, and iPod touch, but I also play games (mostly emulators though) on my Xperia Play.
#6badboyPosted 7/28/2012 8:27:42 AM(edited)
guedesbrawl posted...
i don't have, and even if i had i wouldn't use unless they make miles edgeworth ace attorney invetigations 2 there

At least there's the whole main series:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phoenix-wright/id372166015
#7corex3dPosted 7/28/2012 9:56:09 AM
i will never play games using a smartphone maybe a tablet i also prefer to have a d-pad, buttons, joystick, etc
#8Northern_RosePosted 7/28/2012 10:04:36 AM
I got a DS and a PSP as well as an android smart phone.

As far as games on the phone go there is only 2, Angry Birds and Solitaire, both free and just to have something to do on the bus or when waiting at the doctors office. Its a phone not a game console.

And can someone please tell me why the first port in years for Secret of Mana got put on the iPhone but NOT the DS or PSP with all the rest of Squaresoft's old games went..
---
It's not that I don't got a full 6 pack, I just lack the plastic thing that holds it all together.
#9LOGlCPosted 7/28/2012 10:17:04 AM
Wuteng posted...
I have no interest with the games on the smart phone...I will always stick back to my DS for "real" games.

---
Now Playing: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes, Magical Starsign and Time Hollow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhjk5x54bsE
#10FeiBenaresPosted 7/28/2012 10:44:39 AM
Yes, I play Angry Birds series.
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Currently playing: Tales of Phantasia (GBA), Animal Crossing (DS)