5 games that you've spent at least 50 hours on since the time of purchase.

#1BatenKait0sPosted 8/9/2012 11:47:23 AM
There's nothing better on the DS than: Long or replayable RPG's, and games that you can pick up at any time whether it be a week after playing it last or 2 years. In any case, this is my list that meets the criteria:

1) Rune Factory 3 - I enjoyed the first two entries in the series, but not like 3. I only beat each of those games once. RF3 had me so hooked that I replayed enough times to marry every potential girl in the game.

2) Solatorobo: The Red Hunter - The game length runs 20 some odd hours depending on completionist runs and I beat it over 10 times? 20 x 10 puts me at least in the 200 hour range with this one.

3) Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times - This spot would have been for Animal Crossing: Wild World, had a great poster not opened my eyes to this fantastic game over a year ago.

4) Peggle: Duel Shot - It's Peggle PC with MORE Peggle. Enough said.

5) Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift - Lighter story than it's predecessor, but oh my goodness I've cherished every hour with this charming little SRPG.
---
Currently playing: Heroes of Ruin (3DS), Golden Sun (GBA)
[[Dear CyberConnect2, kindly make us a Solatorobo 2.]]
#221_21Posted 8/9/2012 12:16:27 PM
Solatorobo and Pokemon White. Pokemon Heartgold will also be added eventually and probably Radiant HIstoria as well. DOn't know about a fifth one yet.
---
Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts 3D and Tales of Graces F
#3BatenKait0s(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2012 12:37:07 PM
21_21 posted...
Solatorobo and Pokemon White. Pokemon Heartgold will also be added eventually and probably Radiant HIstoria as well. DOn't know about a fifth one yet.

Radiant Historia is only roughly 35 hours, but I'm sure that you'll end up playing more than once. I definitely sunk at least 100 hours into that as well. It's replayability is fantastic.

As for Pokemon HeartGold, I have yet to play much less complete a Pokemon game of the DS entries.
---
Currently playing: Heroes of Ruin (3DS), Golden Sun (GBA)
[[Dear CyberConnect2, kindly make us a Solatorobo 2.]]
#4DynamicJumpIuffPosted 8/9/2012 12:45:32 PM
Devil Survivor 2
Etrian Odyssey
Etrian Odyssey 2
Etrian Odyssey 3
Strange Journey
Portrait of Ruin
Dawn of Sorrow
Order of Ecclesia
Infinite Space

There's more but those are the only ones I can think of.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#5tw1g_007Posted 8/9/2012 1:45:25 PM
Dragon Quest 9
Etrian Odyssey 2 and 3
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky
Solatorobo
Soma Bringer

Sad thing is that I am yet to beat any of these games 100%. I refuse to play additional rpgs now until I accomplish 2 or 3 100%s on that list.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#621_21Posted 8/9/2012 2:18:35 PM
BatenKait0s posted...
Radiant Historia is only roughly 35 hours, but I'm sure that you'll end up playing more than once. I definitely sunk at least 100 hours into that as well. It's replayability is fantastic.

As for Pokemon HeartGold, I have yet to play much less complete a Pokemon game of the DS entries.

I'm assuming 35 hours if you don't do sidequests. I'm already up to 43 hours from being in the middle of completing every single node, including sidequests.

And if you do plan on playing Pokemon eventually, start with Black/White, as it has the best story (for a Pokemon game), and because there's a sequel coming out. You probably knew this already but in case you needed a suggestion here it is.
---
Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts 3D and Tales of Graces F
#7themegaman7Posted 8/9/2012 2:36:49 PM
DS games only I presume?
SMT: Strange Journey
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon White
Etrian Odyssey 1 & 3
Devil Survivor 1 & 2
Both Advance wars titles.
All 3 Castlevanias
FF3&4 Remakes
Kirby Superstar Ultra
Warioware Touched
Warioware DIY

And I think that's it.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#8MereMarePosted 8/9/2012 3:03:32 PM
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest V
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
#9SirChunkPosted 8/9/2012 5:46:54 PM
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest IX!!!

I have over 800 hours into that game!!! Restarted once with 500 hours into it and was nowhere near completing the post game!
---
AC:WW Friend Code AC:CF Friend Code
xena of Athans 4169-9112-7890Chunk of J town 0089-9085-5570
#10brass1v1amateurPosted 8/9/2012 5:51:26 PM
SirChunk posted...
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest IX!!!

I have over 800 hours into that game!!! Restarted once with 500 hours into it and was nowhere near completing the post game!

Holy crap, you must do nothing but play that game! I mean that is literally over a month of your life you have spent playing one game.