Is lufia worth getting?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo DS
  3. Is lufia worth getting?
3 years ago#1
Is it a remake or a port? I never heard about it till searching these forums just now, and I never played Lufia back in the day.
---
"Who needs sexual intercourse when I have MTG?! I mean, this Giant of Azeraz has a 4 / 6, trample, and swamp walk."
3 years ago#2
It's a "re-imagining" of Lufia 2; if you never played Lufia before, you'll probably enjoy it more than people who are fans of the original. This one is an Action RPG rather than a turn based RPG.
3 years ago#3
I've played the original 2 on SNES. Even though this is a re-done version of Lufia 2, I still found it to be worth playing. It's just different, much like how Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is a re-imagining of the very first game in the series. It's very different, but still very good.
---
Praise Rainbow Mika
SSBB: 3652-6261-7096 + Mario Kart Wii: 2707-7247-9079 + Samurai Warriors 3: 0346-6035-0276
3 years ago#4
sure why not
3 years ago#5
It's nothing like the other Lufia games, but it seems solid enough.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES F1 ROC 2 Race of Champions"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo DS
  3. Is lufia worth getting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived