Radiant Historia

#1skrilla88Posted 10/3/2012 1:15:54 PM
I found a copy at my local EB... thinking about getting it. Not sure if it's first or second print. Is the game any good?
#2z0mgthiefbeefPosted 10/3/2012 1:32:36 PM
GET IT, it's fantastic. You won't regret it
---
Currently playing- Dark Cloud
WW>SS>aLttP>OoT>ST>MM>LoZ>TP>PH>Zelda II
#3skrilla88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 3:49:46 PM
That doesn't really tell me anything about the game...
#4MereMarePosted 10/3/2012 4:05:03 PM(edited)
It's probably second print. It's basically turnbased and has you jumping back and forth between two different timelines). Try searching for Youtube videos on the gameplay.

For walkthroughs (don't watch if you want to play it first) try HCBailly's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HCBailly
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#5ekamownPosted 10/3/2012 4:22:09 PM
Two different timelines....., it's like Home World and Another World in Chrono Cross.
Also, the world map system and combo system in battle reminds me of Breath of Fire IV. The higher the combo, the higher the damage or success rate of stealing/inflicting status ailments.
---
I must finish what I have begun, or all will have been in vain.
#6perrywinkle97Posted 10/3/2012 8:49:53 PM
Very creative storyline(s), well written (there is a fair amount of text, to be sure), interesting characters and fun battle system. Compelling for most people who've played it (including me). Lots to do and kill, but again very plot driven. Good for multiple playthroughs. I found it to be one of the better RPG's out there. Music is fantastic too. I bought it on the first day (but didn't play in until 2 months ago) and it came with a separate audio cd. If any of what I've typed appeals to you, I recommend you buy!
#721_21Posted 10/4/2012 6:19:48 AM
One of the best handheld RPGs to have ever been made.
---
Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts 3D and Tales of Graces F
#8BatenKait0sPosted 10/4/2012 6:33:04 AM
21_21 posted...
One of the best handheld RPGs to have ever been made.

Moreover, one of the best RPGs ever. I take it over Chrono Trigger any ol day of the week.
---
Currently playing: DQ: VI (DS), LoZ: The Minish Cap (GBA)
[[Dear CyberConnect2, kindly make us a Solatorobo 2.]]
#9TerotrousPosted 10/4/2012 9:11:48 AM
BatenKait0s posted...
I take it over Chrono Trigger any ol day of the week.

That's totally insane, but I don't really feel like going off on a rant about it right now.

In any case RH is a good game and is worth buying if it's being sold for a reasonable price.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES F1 ROC 2 Race of Champions"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#1021_21Posted 10/4/2012 9:23:57 AM
Terotrous posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
I take it over Chrono Trigger any ol day of the week.

That's totally insane, but I don't really feel like going off on a rant about it right now.

In any case RH is a good game and is worth buying if it's being sold for a reasonable price.

Any price less than 50 bucks is a reasonable price for RH if you ask me. Just get it before it becomes rare again.
---
Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts 3D and Tales of Graces F