Matte Red DSi

#1tanooki84Posted 10/5/2012 9:50:23 AM
just bought one and i love the color!!
i attached the mario kart lancet that came with the Hot Red ds phat bundle i got in oh-5 to it
looks sweet.

anyone else got a red DSi ?
#2FridgeBeardPosted 10/5/2012 11:24:51 AM(edited)
I wish. I have a red 3DS and GBA SP though.

Red is my favorite color. :)
---
http://www.backloggery.com/fridgebeard
The only thing people hate more than stagnancy is change.
#3RazieruPosted 10/5/2012 3:53:01 PM
I am perfectly fine with my mint condition Mario XL.

It is an amazing color though; especially having a matte finish (red and black just so happen to be my favorite colors). I may get one as a secondary DS though, though I don't understand why they still make new DSi colors when the superior DSi XLs exist.
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.
#4poopfeasts420Posted 10/6/2012 1:41:55 AM
I just bought it too! I had no idea that color was even out until I visited bestbuy.
---
I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAUGHT
#5tanooki84(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 10:04:50 AM
yeah i got it at best buy too.
i had my eye on it for a while with no interest in the XL model.
i noticed when it opens it dosent make a click like the 1st releases of the DSi's do.
but it is awesome
#6SS4kronos33Posted 10/8/2012 1:59:38 PM
i dont know if my DSi is matte red or not as i didnt look at it when i opened it to register it before resealing it in its box.i have the 25th anniversery DSi that came with mario kart ds.it has the mario symbols and all on it at least according to the picture on the box.all i know is its red not matte red
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#7RazieruPosted 10/8/2012 11:24:10 PM
SS4kronos33 posted...
i dont know if my DSi is matte red or not as i didnt look at it when i opened it to register it before resealing it in its box.i have the 25th anniversery DSi that came with mario kart ds.it has the mario symbols and all on it at least according to the picture on the box.all i know is its red not matte red

All models of t he DSi XL are half matte and half glossy. That's about the only thing I hate about it - the cheap ass paint job vs. the wonderful matte finish present on the original model.
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.