how do i get mythic ore?

#1Lumina_RocksPosted 4/10/2008 3:00:29 PM

ive tried soooo hard to get the mythic ore!!

i went in the 3rd mine 10 times in a row and made it to the 600th floor everytim (i was using the stuff van sells to keep me alive.) but i couldnt find mythic!! pleez tell me wat im doing wrong?

#2LightHawKnightPosted 4/10/2008 3:50:50 PM
well, the main thing is that it is only found on floors divivislbe by 10 to start off, and its easier to find on floors less than 250 like 100, but it seems that others can find it on floors that end with 5 if ur past 250. and other than that its EXTREMLY RARE, more so than alexandrite and pink diamonds.
---
Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander: "The greatest harm can result from the best intentions."
#3masterofmonPosted 4/10/2008 4:27:24 PM
I found it all the time. I just save outside the excavation site, go inside, find the hole, and if it's close to a floor ending in 0, then I just take the stairs down. It only took me about 5 minutes to get it.
---
Life is a video game where you can't continue,neither save. Play it the best you can ! - nikoleis
Favorite users in quote.
#4Lumina_Rocks(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2008 7:16:05 PM

you saved OUTSIDE the mine? then did u go in the 3rd mine? how did it take you 5 minuets?

oh and my sickel is still not mystrill is that why? do i need to have ALL of my tools on mysrtill?

#5cheezkidiiPosted 4/15/2008 12:00:26 PM
You need to have all cursed/blessed tools before the mythic stone show up in the mine. Those tools usually don't show up in the mine until you have mystrile tools. The more mystrile tools you have, the better chances you have of finding more cursed tools that can then be blessed.
#6Flying SharkPosted 4/16/2008 7:02:37 PM
The more mystrile tools you have, the better chances you have of finding more cursed tools that can then be blessed.

There is absolutely no truth to that statement.
---
Do you set your teeth and flex your pecs while clicking the message detail button?
~ Stoned Brain Empire on how to mark aggressively
#7Lumina_Rocks(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2008 2:42:45 PM
but dont you need a mythic ore before you get a cursed or blessed tool?
#8kaelizPosted 4/18/2008 4:29:09 PM
Can someone tell me the floors because al I need it the axe and grass cutting thing (for got name)
---
What would happen if the Elements of
Fire, Water, Earth and Air clashed?
#9Elektro8Posted 4/18/2008 5:00:10 PM
first of all, you need all the cursed tools blessed,
---
RULE #1: everything is flammable.
RULE #2: if it is not flammable, refer to rule #1.
#10Mirage312Posted 4/19/2008 8:55:03 AM
www.fogu.com/hm 6 lists all the floors which contain items, tools and mythic ores.
---
I don't know why the hell it's called "common sense", it's one of the rarest things in the world..... -by Nemephosis