Somewhat related **saving issues**

#1hikaru_chanPosted 4/2/2012 1:58:20 PM
So just to explain, I bought my 3DS a couple of weeks ago and I just had some questions (just making sure it's not just the game..)

I played this game and when I lent the game to a friend they saw all my cases from when I beat the game. When you play the game is there a way where you can just save them on your SD card or does it need to be saved on your cartage/game?

I didn't see away to delete all the gameplay from when I was playing it on my 3DS. Sorry in advance if this seems way too noob of a question. Thanks!
---

Vegeta: "Is this some kind of joke, this shirt... IT'S PINK!"
#2Hotel_SecurityPosted 4/3/2012 7:27:58 AM
I don't know a thing about the 3DS so saying it's a noob question is weird since it just came out....everyone using that thing is a noob with it.

But I do know you can delete the data from the game itself...I believe you can hold A, B and maybe R as you start the game and it'll delete everything...it's in the instructions if you have those.

Though, in throwing out my knowledge of backward compatible games, usally games from an old generation don't work with the new generation technology...i:e: I couldn't say PS1 games on a PS2 memory card...I had to use a PS1 card. So if it doesn't let you save it on your 3DS card, it's probably not compatible for it.
#3hikaru_chan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 12:41:54 AM
Hotel_Security posted...
I don't know a thing about the 3DS so saying it's a noob question is weird since it just came out....everyone using that thing is a noob with it.

But I do know you can delete the data from the game itself...I believe you can hold A, B and maybe R as you start the game and it'll delete everything...it's in the instructions if you have those.

Though, in throwing out my knowledge of backward compatible games, usally games from an old generation don't work with the new generation technology...i:e: I couldn't say PS1 games on a PS2 memory card...I had to use a PS1 card. So if it doesn't let you save it on your 3DS card, it's probably not compatible for it.

Ah thanks for responding! Yeah, I was pretty much just stumbling with my 3DS and it's a good chance of what you just said... It looks like it just might not be compatible to save but this should be good for now!
---

Vegeta: "Is this some kind of joke, this shirt... IT'S PINK!"
#4InfectedgloryPosted 4/19/2012 6:26:07 PM
Hotel_Security posted...

Ah what? Just came out? Its been out for more than a year.

Also TC you should know that backward compatible games do not work with the current generation techonlogy like security said. DS cards won't have any of the features of the 3DS