Today's top 10 2.0

#1Zadrieck_VH7Posted 5/15/2012 11:55:18 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/top10/2443.html

To be honest this was a pretty bad Top 10, no offense gamemaster712. Numbers 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9 all belonged above 1. Godot accomplished less as a villain than any of them, too.

Other opinions?
---
Video games. Who'd have thought?
Currently playing: Last Window: The Secret of Cape West; Resident Evil 3: Nemesis; Tomb Raider: Legend
#2MadHatteressPosted 5/15/2012 5:58:20 PM
It sucks. There's just no getting around it. That's been the consensus so far.
---
You wronged us, Capcom, make it Wright!
#3zavlinzPosted 5/16/2012 9:13:58 AM
manfred at #8??? yeah thats kindv a tragedy.
And what about miles edgeworth? he would be in the top 5 of my list, even if hes not a villain in many games, in the first he was a fantastic villain/rival.
---
help bring an adventure board to gamefaqs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/62744900
#4Zadrieck_VH7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 11:16:47 AM
Eh, Miles never did anything evil besides getting all defendants guilty. And that was only because von Karma taught and told him to do it, so...
---
Currently playing: Last Window: The Secret of Cape West; Resident Evil 3: Nemesis; Tomb Raider: Legend
#5zavlinzPosted 5/16/2012 12:05:43 PM
yeah he wouldnt belong on a list of the most evil. But he is still one of my favorite antagonists.
---
help bring an adventure board to gamefaqs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/62744900
#6MadHatteressPosted 5/17/2012 3:56:09 PM
I was actually thinking about making a list of the top ten females or top ten saddest moments from these three games since there's plenty. However, I really need to replay them and for the top ten gals it would actually be pretty hard to pick because a lot of them are awesome for drastically different reasons. Dahlia would for sure be on there again because even compared to other video game villains she's pretty darn hardcore.

Saddest moments might be pretty easy with only a few being a bit debatable. It just sucks in general to be a Fey.
---
#7Zadrieck_VH7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2012 5:54:53 PM
*SPOILERS*

Mia has to be #1. People like Maya but she gets literally no development after the second case in the first game. It would be the same for Phoenix if he wasn't the main character; we get to see much more from him than any other character with the inner monologues, same for Mia. Maya had her moment too, but she made the same comments she would make if she was still secondary.

Saddest moments? I guess the Feys and Hawthornes' stories are sad, but they aren't so much "told" as "mentioned", and aren't really moments. Do alternative endings count? They are both sad, but they aren't canon, and "the miracle never happen". Can't think of anything else at the moment.
---
#8sketchpridePosted 5/18/2012 9:20:46 AM
Godot seemed anti-hero than pure antagonist. Heck, he was too desperate during that time...

Mm, looks like somebody agreed to put Matt in the first place... :D
---
"That's not what I had in mind when I said I needed more RAM for my computer!'
#9MadHatteressPosted 5/18/2012 5:25:02 PM
Zadrieck_VH7 posted...
*SPOILERS*

Mia has to be #1. People like Maya but she gets literally no development after the second case in the first game. It would be the same for Phoenix if he wasn't the main character; we get to see much more from him than any other character with the inner monologues, same for Mia. Maya had her moment too, but she made the same comments she would make if she was still secondary.

Saddest moments? I guess the Feys and Hawthornes' stories are sad, but they aren't so much "told" as "mentioned", and aren't really moments. Do alternative endings count? They are both sad, but they aren't canon, and "the miracle never happen". Can't think of anything else at the moment.

I totally agree with you on Mia, she was without a doubt going to be my #1. Truth be told, I'm not so sure I'd put Maya as even #2 because of how annoying she gets, I was considering Dollie for that, Franny for third, and then putting my personal opinion aside for Maya as #4, but I think I should ask around for more opinions.

For saddest Edgey losing his father and Lana being blackmailed would be on there. Oh, and Godot being poisoned and waking up to find Mia was killed.
---