This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What level does Magikarp learn an attack?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Diamond Version
  3. What level does Magikarp learn an attack?
7 years ago#1
Yeah, so I'm in oreburgh city. I've got a mighty team of four pokemon (woot woot!) and I want to level up a magikarp so I can get a Gyradose (Sp) for a water pokemon until I find something better. What level does Magikarp finally learn an attack? I'm getting tired of starting a fight with magikarp then having to switch him out with a pokemon who can attack. Thanks.
7 years ago#2
so I can get a Gyradose (Sp) for a water pokemon until I find something better

You won't.

At any rate, Magikarp learns Tackle at level 15 but its attack stat is too useless to do anything.
---
Alias is: In love with Beyonce.
http://s3.tinypic.com/35kvqyu.jpg
7 years ago#3
so I can get a Gyradose (Sp) for a water pokemon until I find something better.

lol @ there being a better water pokemon than Gyarados. (next to Kyogre and Palkia)
And... level 15 it learns tackle I think. >_>

---
Leader of D/P Board Anti-Troll SWAT
"Your opinion doesn't matter, except to you." Bosgoed
7 years ago#4
Bleh.. thanks for the info.

Any advice on how to level Magikarp up faster?
7 years ago#5
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
7 years ago#6
level 15 he gets tackle.

easier just to get the exp. share.

I did. my Gyarados is a key member of my team, per usual.

goddamn, I wish I could quit you...
---
I'M CAPTAIN BASCH FON RONSENBURG OF DALMASCA! DON'T LISTEN TO ONDORE'S LIES!
7 years ago#7
Thanks for all the info. I don't guess anyone has a level 15 magikarp they're dying to get rid of do they? Lol... well thanks for the help all.
7 years ago#8
Magikarp evolves at Level 20. Just put it at the front of your party, switch out, win battles, and let it get experience just from that...
7 years ago#9
he needs 10,000 experience to reach level 20 and the evolution into the dominant OU threat, by the way.
---
I'M CAPTAIN BASCH FON RONSENBURG OF DALMASCA! DON'T LISTEN TO ONDORE'S LIES!
7 years ago#10
I have a Gyrados I'll trade you if you want. I'll post FC if you want it.
---

I built the house I was born in. Oh and how old were you when you were 9?-Starland_King
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Diamond Version
  3. What level does Magikarp learn an attack?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived