The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the best and worst type?

#1Edge578Posted 7/7/2008 8:43:59 PM
---
http://Omegaforceone.co.nr " I'll give you a nickel if you bust up my chiffarobe" Cookie to whomever tells me what book its from.People who got it:1
#2Lionheart07Posted 7/7/2008 8:45:12 PM
there really is none they all counter something now run quickly before they start flaming you
---
FC is 4081 2890 4503 name Mo
#3RaphsackPosted 7/7/2008 8:45:22 PM
Yes.
---
When some one tells you "I like your shoes", they really mean "I WANT YOU INSIDE ME!"
#4HasirePosted 7/7/2008 8:45:23 PM
Best?

Thats tough.

Ground, Steel, Water, and Dragon are all dam close.

Worst? Poison.
---
"Your vorpal blade goes snicker-snack and WHACK! Off goes the dragon's head!"
Overlord of PBR.
#5Edge578(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2008 8:58:29 PM
On a different note, what is the best and worst move?
---
http://Omegaforceone.co.nr " I'll give you a nickel if you bust up my chiffarobe" Cookie to whomever tells me what book its from.People who got it:1
#6Lionheart07Posted 7/7/2008 8:59:19 PM
best EXPLODE(not rlly)!!!!
worst Splash
---
FC is 4081 2890 4503 name Mo
#7LIEKmudkiepzPosted 7/7/2008 8:59:30 PM
im not so sure about best but I think worst is bug or poisen
---
mudkiepz R Liek teh awesomest thing eva
PKM FC: 1289 4686 2269
#8DecoscrubPosted 7/7/2008 9:01:42 PM
i try to have splash attack on every one of my pokes its so useful in every situation and does the same damage every time
#9KaeporoPosted 7/7/2008 9:25:03 PM
Best? Dark/Ghost
Worst? Grass/Bug
---
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. Gamertag-Kaeporo
#10quincy0191Posted 7/7/2008 9:51:11 PM
Best are Psychic or Dragon or Steel
Psychic and Dragon do the most consistent damage to a large number of types, and most psychic and dragon pokemon are incredibly good attackers. Steel is just impossible to damage, so it makes an excellent second type, although attacking with it is pretty pointless. Ghost and Dark, similar to Psychic and Dragon, would be good if there were some decent Ghost or Dark types, but Gengar is half Poison, and Tyranitar is amazing, but it is double-weak to fighting, a very common type, and it's really the only Dark type worth using, whereas almost all Psychics and Dragons are rape.

Worst are Poison, Bug, or Normal
Poison is super-effective against one type, woohoo. Especially because Grass is also weak to only Fire, Flying, Ice, and Bug, which brings up another useless type. Bug is only good against Grass (which has a lot of better weaknesses), Psychic, and Ghost. Of course, anything that can damage a Psychic type has something going for it, because that's a hard type to hit, but Dark and even Ghost attacks do the same thing on much better pokemon. Heracross is the only decent bug, and that's because he's part fighting. Normal hits absolutely nothing with super-effective damage, and its moveset isn't good enough to warrant a lack of double-damage. Sure, there's Hyper Beam, but there's also Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, and Hydro Cannon.