This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shedinja INVINCIBLE

#1Buzzed27Posted 5/28/2009 12:47:23 AM
So

Shedinja 252 Attack 252 Speed 6 HP (for the hell of it)
Admant NAture @Focus Sash
-X-Scicssor
-Shadow Sneak
-Sucker Punch
-FILLER

So with focus Sash you can not die Cuz you're always at 100% health! Why did not very many people use this?!
---
I am not wrong if you think I am wrong you are wrong.
Don't DRINK and DERIVE.
#2T_J1Posted 5/28/2009 12:52:32 AM
joke topic because im sure it doesnt work with just 1 health left
#3sonnymoonshinePosted 5/28/2009 12:53:20 AM
Focus Sash breaks after the first use. ..
---
GT: Sonny Moonshine
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5630/garchomppd1.jpg
#4T_J1Posted 5/28/2009 12:54:35 AM
how about the stall method of endure and protect :D
#5Buzzed27(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2009 12:54:52 AM
Focus sash works I tried it and with wonder guard stuff can not hurt you and you're still at 100% and you live forever except poison so I use safeguard, my Lugia does the best safe guard user for my team.
---
Don't DRINK and DERIVE.
#6MogKnightAzurePosted 5/28/2009 1:23:17 AM
Focus Sash breaks after it's been used, Shedinja does not become invincible with it, but Sheddy can still make use of it (in fact it's really the only acceptable item to have on him).

Endure, Protect, and Detect do not work exclusively from each other, if you use one of them, then on the next turn use a different one, you will only have a 50% chance of it working successfully.
---
"I miss seeing Mario decapitate Sonic or Sonic peeing in Peaches *******. there's just no soul nowadays." - ShiNoBinn
#7Buzzed27(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2009 1:44:09 AM
No but 100% so he has 100% and he gets saved and he does not die, I am sorry if my English is so good I am from Brazil and speek Portugese.
---
Don't DRINK and DERIVE.
#8SkyblufoxPosted 5/28/2009 1:46:31 AM
Focus Sash breaks after it's been used, Shedinja does not become invincible with it, but Sheddy can still make use of it (in fact it's really the only acceptable item to have on him).

Endure, Protect, and Detect do not work exclusively from each other, if you use one of them, then on the next turn use a different one, you will only have a 50% chance of it working successfully.

It's the truth.
Sheddy is hardly the best Pokemon stat-wise anyway, there are far better strategies.
---
"If I had one dollar for every brain that you don't have, I'd have one dollar" - Squidward Tentacles
#9MogKnightAzurePosted 5/28/2009 1:47:15 AM
Okay... thats what we're saying... Focus Sash works on Shedinja.. but AFTER Sheddy takes a hit and Focus Sash prevents death, the Sash BREAKS and Sheddy will no longer be protected for a second attack. It doesn't make him invincible.
---
"I miss seeing Mario decapitate Sonic or Sonic peeing in Peaches *******. there's just no soul nowadays." - ShiNoBinn
#10Buzzed27(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2009 1:53:01 AM
No the focus sash is the one where the 100% makes you live and 1 is 100% so Shedinja is 100% always, I am realy sorry if my Set is making not much sense for you :(
---
Don't DRINK and DERIVE.