This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how often do eevee appear in the pokemon mansion?

#1fireemblemgamerPosted 1/24/2008 1:12:21 PM

i have been soft resetting forever, and still cant find it!(by this, i mean that i saved before i talk to Backlot, reset, and talk to him OVER AND OVER.....)

do you know how rare they are? and is there a pattern to what pokemon are in the garden, or is it just random?

BTW, i caught a shiny eevee a few days ago. What should i evolve it into? I was debating between Espeon and Vaporeon (cause of stats) but i think Umbreon looks the best. Should i go for looks, or power?

#2HottokenaiPosted 1/24/2008 1:28:10 PM
Random pokemon in the Mansion, just keep trying

And i'd go for Umbreon personally
---
I make a topic in Final Fantasy 12 to ask if Tifa! They said no Tifa. Hardness gone! - gandob
FC in Quote
#3JevrathPosted 1/24/2008 1:29:47 PM
I personally like Glaceon, don't know why I just do.
#4HottokenaiPosted 1/24/2008 1:31:20 PM
Oh, and Umbreon can Trap-Wish-Pass - which is always usefull
---
I make a topic in Final Fantasy 12 to ask if Tifa! They said no Tifa. Hardness gone! - gandob
FC in Quote
#5shadow1515Posted 1/24/2008 2:09:29 PM
Can Eevee not breed? Otherwise, why not just breed some more?
#6phiefer3Posted 1/24/2008 2:31:12 PM
I was going to say the same thing. But then I figured he probably wants to chain them (maybe he wants another shiny one).
---
[/rant]
#7TheUglyBarnaclePosted 1/25/2008 9:33:04 AM
It's supposed to be like a 5% chance of running into Eevee in the garden. I was in the garden for like 2 straight days and couldn't find one. But yeah it's like 5% or less. I'm going with the less part.
#8phiefer3Posted 1/25/2008 9:52:16 AM
^But it only appears in there if Mr. Backlot says that he saw one. That's why the TC said he was saved before talking to him and resetting, to get him to say different pokemon until he says he saw an Eevee. I'm pretty sure he's asking how often he'll see an Eevee (and thus make them available in the Garden), not how common they are to encounter.

I think all the pokemon he can see have equal chances of appearing.
---
[/rant]
#9Ansem_the_evilPosted 1/26/2008 4:24:12 AM
fireemblemgamer posted...

i have been soft resetting forever, and still cant find it!(by this, i mean that i saved before i talk to Backlot, reset, and talk to him OVER AND OVER.....)

do you know how rare they are? and is there a pattern to what pokemon are in the garden, or is it just random?

BTW, i caught a shiny eevee a few days ago. What should i evolve it into? I was debating between Espeon and Vaporeon (cause of stats) but i think Umbreon looks the best. Should i go for looks, or power?

try a shiny espeon:

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/196.shtml