what should i evolve my eevee into?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Pearl Version
  3. what should i evolve my eevee into?
9 years ago#1
i just got her and i will train with her but she is just not very strong. so i will evolve her at around level 30. what should i evolve her into? also, how do i make her wvolve into a espeon? i might make her evolve into a espeon but i don't know.
why evolve eevee? she can't become any cuter!
(message deleted)
9 years ago#3
i'd evolve it into espeon or umbreon hardest to get but best types and here are the eevee evoloutions.
jolteon= electric
flareon = fire
vaporeon = water
umbreon = dark
espeon = psychic
glacion = ice
leafeon = grass
9 years ago#4
If you can breed eevee's, make as many as you need for all of them :D
Pearl FC - 0215 9909 4113
9 years ago#5
Nature. Please ?

Defensif nature : Umbreon
Sp. Attack nature : Espeon and Jolteon
Etc...
9 years ago#6
I chose Jolteon. Jolteon just looks awesome. Also I got a good Sp. Attack nature for EVs. If I were you I'd choose Espeon or Vapoereon though, I've heard they're the best. if you don't want the best, go for whatever you think is good.
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code:
2234 5932 5036 Member of NightGeist's Fanclub
9 years ago#7
his nature is adamant.

i saved it right before i evolved him and he is now a glaceon. i think i might keep him like this.
9 years ago#8
hrmmm. Adamant's not exactly the best of types for a Glaceon. To my knowledge, I've only seen Glaceon on Hail teams with Blizzard, which is a special attack.

I'd say breed a new Eevee. There's nothing wrong with Glaceon, but get a nature that benefits its 130 base Special attack.

No it's not hacked if you used an AR. It's only hacked if you use something like an Action Replay.
-GranzonEx
9 years ago#9
okay,thanks everybody.
9 years ago#10
With Adamant, I'd go Leafeon. It's the only thing that's really going to benefit from the attack boost.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Pearl Version
  3. what should i evolve my eevee into?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived